Chapter 1

===Annie's POV=== 

===Annie's POV=== 

I walked around the hall wondering. This was the Sunday before the first day of school. And mind me, it won't be just any first day of schools, it will be my first day at an all boys school.

I didn't even know it was an all boys school to begin with, I only found out after I was informed to share dorm rooms with a guy. Of course I freaked out. While my parents went on their lovely vacation to wherever, I was left to rent a room and go to this school. How lovely.

While walking around a corner, scouting the campus halls ( And by the way, it's HUGE) I accidentally knocked into someone. I groaned and looked up as the guy I bumped into got up and lend me a hand. I accepted it.

"Hey," said the guy, who by the way, looked gorgeous with brown hair and kind ocean blue (Turquoise) eyes along with his obviously muscular body.

"Hey, I'm Annelyse, you may call me Annie though." I smiled up at him.

He smiled back warmly and said, "I'm Benjamin. You do know that you're supposed to be in your dorm room about 20 minutes ago.. right?"

I gasped. I had completely forgotten about the policies and was wondering around in my thoughts, causing me to forget.

I forgot that someone was in front of me while I panicked when I heard a soft chuckle. I looked back up at him.

"You know, I am your roommate.. right?"

"No."

He chuckled again before adding, "I got worried you may be in trouble so I went out to find you. As you may have noticed, this is an all boys school and there are people with... let's just say bad intentions."

"What do you mean?" I asked stupidly".

He suddenly looked serious before saying lowly, "You are the only girl in this school. You have to be careful."

Realization struck me across the face as I realized what he was talking about. I can't believe I was so stupid.

Benjamin started walking away, motioning for me to follow. I did. Along the way, I realized he was showing me the way back to our dorms. As I followed, I realized for the first time the halls were empty. One we reached our dorms, I immediately went to my bed and laid down. My parents had helped me unpack everything a month earlier, so I didn't need to unpack.

"It's 8PM, do you want to shower first?" Benjamin said as he closed the door.

"Sure, by the way, can I call you Benny?"

He smiled, "Of course you can, I don't have a problem with it."

And with that, I grabbed my towel and went into the bathroom. I closed the door, making sure it was locked just in case. I wasn't ready to trust him just yet.. we just met after all.

After the shower, I dried myself off with my towel. Oops. I forgot my clothes and panties. I wrapped myself with my towel and opened the bathroom door. Benny looked up, and immediately looked back down at the book he was reading. I had completely forgotten I was sharing a dorm with a boy.

"Sorry." he said, not daring to look up.

I chuckled, "No it's my fault. I forgot."

I quickly went to my part of the room and grabbed some clothes before hurrying off to the bathroom again. I wore my panties and bra swiftly before wearing an over-sized shirt that covers my short boxers. I went back outside.

"Your turn," I sang as he chuckled and grabbed his items before going to take a shower. A minute later, I heard the shower water turn on. I decided to go on my phone while waiting.

===Benny's POV===

I heard the bathroom door unlock and swing open. I looked up and saw Annie, in nothing but a towel wrapped around her. Dam she had nice curves and legs. I hid a blush and looked back at my book as quickly I can.

"Sorry." I said, trying to sound calm. I mean come on, the only girl in the school shares a dorm with me and just came out in NOTHING but a towel. How could I not react to that even a tiny bit?

"No it's my fault. I forgot." she chuckled calmly before grabbing her clothes and going back into the bathroom.

A minute later, I heard the bathroom door swing open again. She came out in an over-sized shirt that pretty much covers her entire boxers underneath. Dam she's hot, but I can't think about that. I have a long distance relationship with someone else already. I sighed, and she didn't hear.

"Your turn," she sang as I chuckled and grabbed my items before going to take a shower.

After I was done, I went back out, she didn't hear me, so I tiptoed to her bed before grabbing her waist and whispering "Boo," in her ears. She screamed as I laughed uncontrollably. She glared at me as I continued laughing.

"I hate you," she said while glaring at me, holding back her own laughter. My stomach started tingling as I grinned and said Good Night before laying on my bed and drifting to sleep.

 My stomach started tingling as I grinned and said Good Night before laying on my bed and drifting to sleep

A/N - I don't know what school is above, if you do, don't mention it. I just wanted to add a picture and test this thing out.Does the picture actually show whether you're on a mobile, android or laptop?