Chapter 2

===Annie's POV===

===Annie's POV===

I yawned as I woke up and stretched in bed. My alarm hasn't went off yet so I guess I was early. I looked at my alarm and saw that it was almost 5 in the morning. I was definitely early. I heard a shuffling noise and I lifted my head up. Benny was already up and looked like he just finished a shower. Mainly because he has no shirt on, with his abs toned perfectly, and his dark washed jeans.

"Good morning." I yawned out to him as I sat up from my bed. I'm sure my hair was a mess and my eyes are half open, in other words a mess. Oh well, he is my roommate after all.

"Mornin," he replied, smiling before picking his phone up and texting.

I decided to get up and take a shower, this time, remembering to bring my clothes. I locked the door and double checked just in case. It's not like I don't trust him, I do trust him and all, but he might've been texting his friends and they might not know his roommate is a girl yet. Just to be safe, I locked the door.

After a relaxing shower, I wore my clothes, which consists of light blue washed shorts and a plain navy blue Abercrombie shirt. I decided to wear no makeup and applied strawberry flavored lip gloss. I am way too lazy to apply the rest of my makeup. I walked out and saw Benny, still texting, except with a white shirt on this time.

"Why are you up so early?"

Benny looked up and simply asked, "Why are you up so early?"

I shrugged. "I slept early last night."

He chuckled and answered my question, "I did too. Another reason is because I have a long distance relationship with a girl who travels a lot, so the time zones are different if I want to ever contact her."

Ohhhhh.. that makes so much more sense.

"Yup it does," he said chuckling slightly.

I looked up, I said that out loud?

"Yes you did," he said, laughing this time

"Oh," I replied this time, laughing along with him.

"Anyways, if you want, wanna go and chill at two of my other friend's dorms? They're friendly."

"Sure, where is their dorm?"

"The dorm directly in front of us." He said, smiling.

"Okkaay," I responded happily, knowing me and Benny are gonna be great friends. Also because I can make some new friends before class starts, in 2 hours.

I wore my sandals as it's in the middle of August. Ugh, why does school have to start in August and not September like other schools? I guess this is the life of boarding schools and Florida. I followed Benny as he walked down the hall to the dorm directly in front of us. 

He knocked once and the door swung open, revealing a guy with dark brown hair that slowly became blonde at the tips. His hair was combed upwards without gel, and stuck there like it's natural. He had chocolate brown eyes that was looked so warm, I knew we would get along easily. Behind him was another guy, who had dirty blonde hair and a gorgeous shade of brown eyes. He looked up at Benny, smiled, before his eyes fell on me.

The guy at the door smiled widely before saying, "Come on in!"

I awkwardly followed Benny into the room before he introduced me to they guys.

"Hey Cole, hey Jacob, as you can see, this girl right here is Annie, she's my roommate." he said calmly like it was nothing.

The guy introduced as Jacob, nodded in acknowledgement before smiling and walking up to me. Before he got up to me though,the guy who had opened the door with chocolate brown eyes, Cole, blocked his way and stuck out his hand to me. "Nice to meet you! Ben there is nice, you two will get along great." he said energetically before going over and reuniting with his pal.

Jacob walked up to me and also stuck out his hand as I shook it, and we both smiled comfortably, nodding at each other.

After all the awkwardness had disappeared, we all sat down on the couches, me on one couch, Jacob and Cole on another, and Benny on the couch in front of me. We took turns asking and answering questions, getting to know each other.

I totally wasn't surprised when they all said they had 6 packs. I only had 4, of course I didn't answer the question when they asked it, I just laughed, avoiding the question. It was my secret, and they don't need to know I'm not so weak.. yet.

This continued until Jacob checked the time real quick.

"Guys, we have 10 minutes until class starts!" he exclaimed as I started to panic.

Oh. No. I don't even know where my classes are. At the look of the horror of my face, Ben/Benny/Benji/Benja looked at me and chuckled.

"Don't worry Annie, we have the same first period together, remember?"

Oh yeah, we all exchanged our schedules earlier. Stupid me. I sighed to show them that I remember. As the 4 of us part ways, I followed Ben as he walked back to our dorms to grab our items. Once we both grabbed our own items, we headed to class, it so happened tobe math, my strongest area in school.

I took a seat in the second row next to the window, Benny sat right next to me. As class started, we didn't do anything except introduce ourselves to our fellow classmates.

I then realized that everyone in this school were filthy rich. If not, just rich. My parents must've enrolled me into the most expensive school, thinking they are all neat and provide the best education when really, they needed to pay the teachers more for handling with rich boys.

As class went by, so did class, I have never felt this tired in a math class. Introductions are just so boring.

A/N- I'll try to have an image of everyone AND putting them in the cast for those wanting other images. For those too lazy to search the cast and see how they look, I'll have pictures. And no, I'm not choosing casts to make fan fiction. Just wanting everyone to have a visual in their heads.