Chapter 3

Finally the bell rang

Finally the bell rang. I said my goodbye to Benny and we went our separate ways. Next I had Reading. Who teaches reading anymore? It's usually just Language Arts. Oh well, better not complain unless I want to take it up to the school.

This time, I sat in the second to last row, again, by a window. Probably so I can fall asleep without getting caught, if that makes any sense.

Right before the bell started to ring, a cute boy, with brilliant bright blue eyes and dirty blonde hair, ran into the class from the back door and sat directly behind me.

Right then, a fat old lady came into class and started calling attendance.

"Paul Hutchinson"

"Here"

"Trevor Espinosa"

"Yo"

"Annelyse Martinez"

"Right here" I replied, raising my hand a little.

I heard a shuffle behind me, probably the late guy sitting up straight for the first time. I paid no attention to him as the teacher continued on with attendance.

I was zoning out until the teacher called someone named William King and the guy behind me wolf whistled and said what sounds like him using a seductive voice,

"Right here ma'am."

I rolled my eyes, this guy is a playboy. Class has started and the teacher was going over classroom rules when Mr.PlayBoyKing tugged my hair gently. I ignored at first, until he tugged on it two more times. I whipped my head around and looked into his bright blue eyes. I tried my best to not become captivated with his beautiful blue eyes..

While concentrating on whatever I was doing, William leaned in close to me, causing my head to back away a little. He then grabbed my chin and whispered into my ear,

"Hey, I'm William, nice to meet you."

I shivered at his response, and before I could respond, Ms.FatTeacher called out my name.

"MISS MARTINEZ, Care to share to the class what you find so interesting you aren't paying attention?" She glared at me, waiting for a response as other kids in the classroom turned around to look at me.

"No ma'am" Was all I could say due to my embarrassment, and I turned around, ignoring William for the rest of class time.

*****

The bell finally rang and I grabbed all my stuff and headed out the door as soon as I can. Before I could turn the corner, a hand was raised up and slammed against the wall right in front of me, stopping me from going anywhere.

As I looked up, another hand was on the wall behind me and I was looking directly up at William. He has cornered me. I took a deep breath and replied calmly,

"What do you want William?"

He leaned close to my ears and whispered, "You."

I must've seemed confused because he laughed before saying,

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble, forgive me?"

Before he could say anything else, I ducked underneath his arms and went to my next class period, leaving him gaping behind me.

This time, I have science, great. Hopefully I don't blow something up, not like my previous school anyways, I got expelled for causing so much damage, not my fault the teacher didn't give more instructions and details to dumb kids like me.

As I sat in class and began to unpack, a cute looking Asian guy came up to me.

"This seat taken?" He said in a soothing voice as he pointed to the seat right next to me.

I smiled up at him and replied, "No, you can sit there."

Not long after he sat down next to me and started unpacking, the teacher, a skinny and pale but kind looking one, came in and began class.

For the duration of the class, he explained some rules and procedures of what we'll be doing in the next few days before dismissing us an extra 10 minutes earlier. Already, he is my favorite teacher.

As I began packing up, so did the cute Asian with brown hair and brown eyes, whose name was Easton. Once we both finished we sat down and began talking.

We exchanged numbers and both agreed to meet up after school at his dorm. I don't know why, he just seems like a nice guy.