Chapter 4

FINALLY school is over, for today anyways..

I went back to my dorm, to see Benny crying. I stopped in my tracks, unsure what to do. It doesn't seem like he knows I'm here, which was weird since he could literally detect the smallest movements and noises.

I walked over to him and sat next to him on his bed, patting his back and whispering softly,

"What's the matter, Benny?"

Ben suddenly froze, either because he's embarrassed of crying in front of me, he didn't notice anyone came in, or he's shocked that I just called him Benny out loud, and not in my head.

He slowly looked up at me and for the first time since I came into the room today, I noticed how tired and red his eyes are.

"It's nothing.." He said hesitantly.

I frown at the fact that he hasn't trusted me yet. Come on, we've known each other for what, 24 hours? That's a pretty long time. Actually, never mind.

"You can tell me." I replied, trying to sound hurt.

Apparently it worked, as he sighed and replied back to me,

"My long distance relationship girlfriend and I just broke up.. She was cheating on me with another guy. I called her and her boyfriend that wasn't me picked up. She blocked me.

I scowled, what a b*tch. Benny deserves WAY better. I sighed audibly before putting my arms around his shoulder.

"I'm sorry about the lost, you deserve so much better than her anyways."

"Do you know her?" He asked.

"Nope." I replied with a grin. trying to make him feel better.

He chuckled, "Thanks Annie, anyways, you can shower first, and don't forget your clothes."

I chuckled back, "Thanks for the reminder."

I got another pair of pajamas, a boxer and another long sleeve over-sized shirt that covers my boxers. Once I finished the shower, I wore them and got out.

Benny looks a lot better now.

"I'm doonnnneee" I called out to him.

"I see," he chuckles.

"K, I'll be going to a friend's dorm, see you later?" I said as I walked up to him and sat next to him on his bed again.

He looks up to me, with something in his eyes that I can't read.

He suddenly wraps one of his arms around my waist, and the other to my chin, leaning in, our lips barely touching before he pauses, and whispers into my ear instead, "Be Safe."

My eyes widen and I nod as he releases me. And went on my way to Easton's dorm room.

===Benny's POV===

After Annie finished taking a shower, she called out to me,

"I'm doonnnneee" with a wide grin on her face.

I chuckled, "I see,"

"K, I'll be going to a friend's dorm, see you later?" she said as she walks up to me and sits next to me on my bed.

I look at her, with a burning desire. I slowly wrapped one of my arms around her waist, pulled her in with one hand on her chin, and before I our lips were going to touch, I thought better of myself.

I just met her, I can't scare her away so fast, so instead, I whispered into her ears, "Be Safe."

Her eyes widen as she nods before leaving to the visit one of her friend's dorm. As the door closes and I'm once again, alone. I sigh, what is going on with me?

I just broke up with a girl I dated for so long, and I'm already making moves on my roommate. I closed my eyes and began to think.

Wait, Annie just moved here, so how can she already have friends unless it's somebody she just met. My eyes flew open as I sat up. I'm so dumb, I should've asked to go with her. Ughh...

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Sorry for the short chapters, I try to make them longer for you guys, but I'm planning on making at least a 40 chapter book, anyways, I'm grateful if anyone reads this at all in the first place. Once again, sorry and thank you so much.