Expelled (Christina POV)

"What do you have to say for yourself, young lady?" A fuming, shrunken, half giant called Madam Máxime questions.

"I change my mind. You looked better before." 

I suppose I should tell you my story. My name is Christina Euphemia Potter. I have dark brown hair and grey- almost silver- eyes. I go to Beauxbatons Academy of Magic in France. I am fifteen years old and I have a twin brother named James. James was heartbroken when I was sent to Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts with him. I guess he got over it because now I'm in my fifth year and I haven't heard from him since I was thirteen. I'm an extreme overachiever but that doesn't mean I'm a goody to shoes. I normally stay at my friends houses during breaks so I don't have to go back and forth between France and England. My besties are Beátrice Annette Mercíer- she has a mane of dark ringlets and green eyes, Michelle Šiwa Émile- she is half veela and has blonde hair with pale blue eyes, Alexandria Livvy Whittemore- she has straight red hair and brown eyes, and Venus Lalita Eos- who has dyed electric blue hair and pitch black eyes, but if you call them that they will punch you in the face, we may go to Beauxbatons but we are certainly not stuck up brats that think themselves better than the rest and look down upon our pranks. Anyway, Beátrice likes to go by Annette or Annie because she thinks Beátrice sounds too proper, Michelle actually likes her name so that's not a problem, Alexandria goes by Alex, and Venus goes Vee. I guess I'm kinda the leader of the group, but I don't boss them around. We instantly clicked when we met each other and have been the most troublesome group to ever attend this school. Oh, and one last thing I should tell you is that we despise Beauxbatons. 

And that's how we all got ourselves into this situation. Our hate of the school. 

"You are to be expelled from this school immediately! I should have done so sooner. The rest of you will get a second chance."

"Excuse us?" Me friends simultaneously coursed. 

"Yeah. Excuse them?" Obviously I heard wrong, right?

"All of you, apart from Ms. Potter, are to continue your education here. I know Ms. Potter initiated the plan and made the shrinking potion. You all are to be given a second chance." Madam Máxime finished.

"Wait, let me get this right. You are allowing us to stay because we only went along with the plan to shrink you to a normal human beings size?" Vee asked, completely dumbfounded.

"Yes, and I suggest you start being more respectful to me or else you will find yourself in the same situation as Ms. Potter, Ms. Eos."

All of my friends gave each other a glance before all of them turned and look at me. Thats when it happened. Michelle took out her wand and started throwing jinxs into the air, Alex jumped up on Madam Máxime's desk and did the macarena, and Annie drew mustaches on all of the portraits in the office. When they were done Madam Máxime was furious. I took out my camera and took a picture. Ah, memories.

To top it all off Vee said, "Oopsies. Guess we're all expelled now."

"Out." Madam Máxime ordered in a dangerously quiet voice. "Get out of my school."

I was the last one to leave and before I left the office I turned around and said, "You wouldn't mine would you?" I gestured to my camera. "It's just, I want to remember all the good times I had here if this is going to be the last day." Before she could responde I took a picture of the wreckage that once was her office. I acted like I was lookin at the picture. "Yep. That's going on the Christmas card this year!" Then I slammed the door.

I walked to my dorm room that I shared with me friends. As soon as I was in I was tackled. 

"We didn't even make it through the first day!" Vee yelled in my ear. It was true. We made the potion in summer break and slipped it in her goblet during opening feast. 

"Vee, we didn't even make it an hour!" We all laughed.

"We better pack." Michelle said. She was always the most responsible person in the group.