Danger in the Gardens (Christina POV)

After we had packed all of our stuff we went down to the gardens.

"Remember all the pranks we planned right in this spot?" I asked, pointing to a wide trunk of a tree. They murmured in agreement.

"Hey, did you hear that?" Alex asked.

"What? Alex I think you might be losing it. Hearing things isn't-" Annie was cut off by a low growl behind us.

I turned around and came face to face with a grey werewolf. It bared its teeth at us and growled again. I felt a part off me get angry. I might be a prankster and a goof off but when I comes to my friends I'm serious. No one or in this case no thing hurts my friends. I pushed everyone behind me and pointed my wand at it.

"Stupify!" My spell hits it right in the chest and sends it flying backwards into a nearby statue. "Go inside! Come on! Run!" Hopefully my spell will keep it down long enough for us to get inside. Just my luck, as soon as I am about a few yards away from the school it howls.

"Faster!" Michelle orders.

All of a sudden I feel this horrible pain in my back. I scream my lungs out.

"Christina!" Alex yells.

A growl comes from above me. "Keep on going your almost inside!" When they started coming towards me I yell, "You big-headed gits! Get. In. Side!"

"Stupify!" Annie yelled.

"Petrificus totalus!" Alex screeched.

After they petrified the werewolf they came to me.

"Tina? Are you okay?" Vee asked.

"I feel like crap." I mumbled.

"We better take her to the nurse." Said Michelle.

"One minute." Vee said.

"Vee what on earths name are you doing?" Michelle questioned. I could hear the sound of the leaves crunching.

"Reducto!" Vee shouted. Then everything went black.

"Christina Euphemia Potter! If you don't wake up this instant..." The voice trailed of threateningly.

"Alex, Vee, if you would move away and stop threatening her I would change her bandages." The nurses voice echoed throughout the room.

"Well now she is certainly expelled. I can not have a werewolf attend my school."

"Nice to see you too, Madam Máxime." I slurred.

"She's awake!" Yelled four very excited voices.

"Ms. Potter... I'm so sorry to inform you that you have been attacked by a werewolf. And, while I have healed you to the best of my abilities, the damage has already been done." The nurse said.

"I understand." I turned to my friends. "Can I have a minute alone with them?"

"Yes Ms. Potter." The nurse and Madam Máxime left the hospital room.

"I'm sorry." They're happy faces turned to confused ones.

"Tina, you saved us from a werewolf. You have nothing to be sorry for." Michelle said, the rest nodding in agreement.

"Yeah... but now I'm a monster and-"

"Your only going to be a monster for 1 day a month." Annie stated. Out of all us she was the smartest. "We can help you know." She said. When she saw my look of terror she clarified, "As animagi."

"Do you even know how to become one?" I asked, still shocked they excepted me as a werewolf.

"No but we will find out." She replied.