Jealous (Lily POV)

"Hey Lil what was going on?" My best friend asked.

"Nothing Sev. Them just being the gits they are." It kind of hurt to say this. As much as I try to deny my feelings for him I still had them. Yes he may be an arrogant bully at times, but I can tell he is sweet in the inside.

"You know I wish you could come to my house instead, but with my dad..." I knew Sev's dad wasn't the best father and that this was a quite touchy subject so I let it slide.

"It's okay. It's only a few hours and dinner."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, and Remus isn't bad. I'll survive."

We talked about little things until it was time to leave.

"Lilyflower! What a pleasure!" James' voice rang though out the station, making me blush. I tried to make it look like it was anger that made me flush and turned around glaring at James.

"Don't speak to me." I said and walked over to his parents by a fire place.

"Ready darling?" Mrs. Potter asked.

"Yes we're ready mum." James said.

"We have a surprise for you when we get home." Mr. Potter said.

"Lily, James, Sirius, and Remus go all at once so we don't waste the floo powder." Mrs. Potter instructed.

"Bye Peter!" The boys yelled, synchronized with each other. At least the creepy one isn't coming! We walked into the fire place. James tried to stand by me, but I pulled Remus next to me.

"Potter Manor!" Sirius yelled. I could feel the familiar sickening feeling that only happened when you travel by floo powder felt in my stomach and then we were at the manor.

"Step out for mum and dad." James said. As soon as we stepped away Mr. and Mrs. Potter materialized before my eyes.

"Ready for your surprise, James?" Mrs. Potter asked.

"Sure mum." James said.

"Oh, can we share it?" Sirius asked.

"Sirius honey, its a them." Mrs. Potter said. "Come down!" Mrs. Potter's voice echoed through the large manor and was followed by what sounded like a stampede of elephants. Five girls my age ran down the stairs. They all stopped and stared at us but one. She continued to run and only stopped when she had tackled James. She sat on his stomach and then started laughing and tickling James. James laughed along with her.

"Tinie! I love you so much!" He laughed.

Sirius came up next to me. "Looks like he got over you quickly." He whispered. My instincts made me want to rip this mystery girl to pieces, but being to civilized lady that I am I just watched.

"Call me Tinie again. I. Dare. You." She threatened with a slightly France accent.

"Sorry... Tinie." James laughed.

"James. Fleamont. Potter. I. Am. Going. To. Murder. You." She warned.

"Uh oh. She only uses that tone when she is about to punch someone." On of the girls that she came down with said.

"Punch someone?" Mrs. Potter asked. Ha! Disapproving their relationship. They sat up and James put his arm around her waist. I wanted to scream at her.

"What she means is warn them not to cheat on a test." The girl lied.

"She better." Mr. Potter said.

"Um... and who might you be?" Remus asked for me. I knew he was the most decent of all of them!

"Oh, well I'm Christina." She said as if it were obvious. "And these are my friends- Michelle, Alex, Annie, and Vee." They were all extremely beautiful.

"And are you two dating?" Sirius asked, gesturing towards James' arm.

"Date this piece of dragon dung?" She fake puked. "Why would I want to date him?"

"Yeah, major incest right there." James said. Instantly I felt better. They're related.