His Sister (Remus POV)

She is absolutely gorgeous! She's your best friends sister. His twin sister. His younger twin sister. Yes, but look at her she's so perfect. The way her black, wavy hair framed her perfect heart shaped face. And how her wide, silver eyes seemed to reflect everything. Yes, even your scarred ugly face. Your a monster. She'll never like you. At least not in the same way you do! 

I had this mental battle for about one minute before I shut myself up.

"So, what are you doing here? You normally stay in France." Prongs questioned.

"Well..." She trailed off, looking at her parents for help.

"Her and her friends were expelled from Beauxbatons." Mr. Potter said with a frown.

"Expelled? What did you do?" James asked.

"Um... you know weshrunkthehalfgiantofaheadmistrissandthentrashedherofficeandthe ntookaphototellingherwellsendherachristmascard." She said it so fast i couldn't even hear her.

"Ah... what?" James asked.

She took a deep breath, "Okay, well I thought it would be funny if we shrunk our headmistress because she's half giant and well we got called into her office where she expelled me and well my friends wouldn't let me go without them so they trashed her office and said some sassy things to her and then I asked if I could take a picture promising that I would send her a Christmas card." Yep, definitely James' sister.

"Here's the pictures." The girl closest to me said handing us some pictures. One was of a large woman sitting at a desk looking about ready to rip someone's head off and the other was of a office that looked as if a tornado went through it.

"You did this?" I asked her.

"With some help. May I mention that that picture was tooken after the shrinking potion." She pointed at the large woman.

"Did we forget to mention that this was just an hour after our arrival to the school?" The girl that handed me the pictures asked.

"Vee, you also forgot to mention your dancing on top her desk." Christina laughed.

"So what are you going to do now that your expelled?" Padfoot asked.

"Go to Hogwarts of course!" Christina said.

How am I going to be around her and not make a fool of myself for two years?