rant.4

OK so you know how in Allan movies and books humans are the puny species this going to die off in a hundred years or so? That's totally inaccurate! Alians would be freaking terrified of us! Think, we (the females) can usually have six or seven kids, sometimes more. Then when we're born, we learn CRAZY fast, we just have a natural thirst for knowledge! Also, we will take any material or technology, adapt our selves to it, then make it better! And something else. Alians would probably be like "we cut of their leg, so they make a new one. We shot them in the shoulder, they're back to normal in months. They can literally kill stuff with there MOUTHS. We dig there eye out. So they fight half blind. We posin them. And there sick for a week, and get better. WHY THE FRICK FRACK, TICK TACK, QUARTER BACK, BACK SLAP, WONT THEY JUST DIE ALREADY!?!?!?!" We (the human spieces) are horrifying!

Bonus note: if the alians got a skeleton of ours and they see how everything and they make these inferences.
Skull:to keep secrets behind a think wall, locked up
Eye and nose wholes: to control the pace our trust comes out
Thin arm and legs: they need these so if they fall off tall stuff (like they seem to do all the time) they fall slower than other wise
Spine: to bend in ways that should not be physically possible to scare everyone.
Ribs:a cage to keep the monster they call a heart from hurting anyone but themselves.

Well that was interesting, the photo is an avatar of me.  T~T