rant.5.5

Ok so what should I write,...

Shoulder guests-  ______ is just a normal kid, but when their uncle/aunt give them an ancient box, that their not supposed to open. But there a teen, so of freaking course they have to open the box. And when they do, they're cursed with none other than the famous shoulder angel, and the infamous shoulder devil. How will they deal with this? And how will they get rid of it.

The assassins game - this is a world where your only allowed two children. But when a high ranking mans second child ends up as twins, the government takes one, and trains her to be the ultimate assassin. Every year all the assassins to be, come together for a fight to the death, she has won ever year. But for a special mission, she must go to a school, for the first time ever. Then things get tricky when a popular boy takes interest in her. And even more tricky when she meets the siblings she doesn't know exist.

My new cousin when _______s aunt gets a new stepdaughter, he can't help falling in love. Even though he knows its wrong. So he trys to avoid her. But then his family moves near them. So now he sees her daily at school, church, basically everywhere. Will he get over it? Or will it ruin everything?

And all story's are due to a little bit of change.... Yep