stop

zach saw josh talking to brendon, and heard the conversation as it went like this:

"yes him, i don't know. just his cute little outfits. and when i was spending the night the other day. he was stuttering and was being so cute, and i just, fuck brendon."

brendon sighed. "you know zach will hate you for it."

"that's why i came to talk to you. i don't know what to do."

"stop talking to him. before zach finds out and freaks out on your ass. he may act like he hates him, but zach protects him at all costs. and i'm not saying you're a fuckboy, but josh you do have a reputation"

zach heard this, and walked out from behind the corner. "who are we talking about?" he asked raising an eyebrow and wiggling it.

"oh just josh's little crush" brendon said. "anyway, you know what you have to do josh. just stop."

as brendon walked away, zach looked at josh.

"i heard your conversation. are you talking about my little brother?" he asked crossing his arms.

josh stared at his feet. "yeah" he mumbled.

"i agree with brendon. you need to stop. if you hurt him, or use him, or talk to him again. i will hurt you. in fact don't even look in his direction. he's too innocent and sweet to be tainted."

"and you know what happened to me. i'm not saying you're like him, in anyway. but i just don't want what happened to me, happen to tyler. it will break him" zach finished.

josh nodded. "i know. i will."

zach stalked off, leaving josh to sigh and hate himself for getting into this situation.

lol i put jordan for zach and i had to change it 😂