Scared

tyler joseph. he's had some of his own gnarly demons of his own. usually melanie watches scary movies with him, but she was at her girlfriends house.

it was currently 1:30am when he decided to man up and watch scary movies on his own. it was Insidious 3, he's seen the first two and he was waiting for him to be able to watch it.

he was pretty excited, the first two really didn't scare him that much he thought he was able to handle it.

little did he know, that Joshua William "Beautiful Man" Dun was in Zachs bedroom sleeping on the floor.

tyler watched and curled up in a ball as the suspension builded up in his stomach. a ball forming with fear.

his computer next to him and him buried under his covers. he looked up at the vents and mumbled "please don't take my soul" as he man in the movie began to wave slowly.

tyler screamed, he knocked his computer off of the bed. "i can't do this." he mumbled.

josh woke up and groaned as he heard mumbling from tyler's room. he got up and slowly walked into the hallway.

what would zach say if he found out. but what if tyler's in trouble?

he ended up going to tyler's room and saw a lump in the sheets shaking lightly. tyler was crying and holding onto a pillow tightly.

"tyler?" josh asked softly

tyler screamed again. "don't hurt me man! please don't take my soul!"

"tyler it's me, josh."

he looked down and picked up his computer. he saw he was watching insidious 3 and sighed. he closed the computer and put it on the nightstand.

he laid behind tyler and slowly took off the cover. "hey it's just me, i'm not gonna take your soul" he said instinctively wrapping an arm around tyler's small frame.

"hey hey. shhhh, you shouldn't be watching scary movies by yourself" josh mumbled laying his head down on tyler's pillow.

the younger boy nodded. "i-i i know. but i- i thought i could" he said turning into josh's warm chest. "y-you don't have to stay" he said hiccuping.

josh shook his head "i'm gonna stay. i'd feel like a dick if i left you like this" he said and couldn't help but kiss tyler's head.

tyler smiled a bit. he closed his eyes. "will you protect me? m'scared" he asked looking up at the vent and cowering into josh more.

the older nodded "yes i'll protect you, close your eyes. i'll fight him off if i have to" he said with a small chuckle.

tyler smiled. "thank you J"

the small beginning of their relationship. and josh is doing this as a friend type of comfort. but this will cause some drama.

lol i have a small story,
so my dad and i watched insidious 1&2 at his house then 3 in the theater. i was the only one who yelped in the theater and everyone in the theater laughed at me. i was curled into my dads arm. also i was like 14 or something so 😂😂