Sorry

Tyler woke up and looked around a bit. josh wasn't in bed with tyler, he thought it was a dream until he heard Zach yelling.

with a groan tyler got up and listened closely.

"Didn't i tell you to stop, then i find you in my brothers bed"

"he was crying, and scared, he-" josh started but zach cut him short.

"i don't care, it's part of growing up. don't waltz in here and play hero, you're not!" zach yelled. "Don't do this again, or i swear, i swear to god, you will seriously regret it."

"I'm sorry."

zach huffed, "just don't do it again." he said calming down a bit.

tyler heard and felt a pang in his heart, he would have to tell melanie later. he got dressed in street clothes and walked outside just to bump into Josh.

"Sorry," tyler said

"no it was my fault don't worry about it" josh mumbled in a rushed voice.

"No, i mean, about my brother. he's strict and stuff on me. I didn't mean for him to y-yell at you." tyler fumbled with his shirt as he spoke.

tyler bit the inside of his lip, "anyway, i'll see you around"

josh stood there a pout on his face, "I'm sorry" he whispered; it was mostly to himself, but as he was holding tyler when he was sleeping he couldn't help but feel, something. Like, really feel, the last time he felt like that was with Debby, when he loved her and the world spun around her.

he felt the need, the desire to protect him. as the boys little snores escape the boys body, he watched. Tyler was more beautiful up close.

and when he did fall asleep, he would wake up randomly to make sure tyler was okay and still breathing.

maybe it was his natural brother instincts, but it felt deeper then that.

Josh felt sorry to himself, for himself, tyler was too... perfect.