Chapter 1

Serena's POV

Finally, just 7 days left for my 18th birthday. That day I get the powers that I inherited from my father calem Yvonne aka lord z and Grace Yvonne aka Rita repulsa. They would be very proud to see this day. But, those annoying power rangers killed them when they were trying to conquer the world. At least they also killed the rangers. Now, I will fulfill their dream of conquering the world after I get my powers and if zordon makes a new team, then defeat them. Then I will find the boy that I met at the summer camp aka ash, make him fall in love with me, marry him and then, rule the world with him. Now I am going to sleep as I have to go to university tomorrow.

The next day

Ash's POV

Finally, my first day of university. I am so excited. I turn to my left and see pikachu still sleeping. I decide to let him sleep a little more and get ready. Just as I finish getting ready, pikachu wakes up.

"Hey buddy" I say to pikachu.

"Pikapi" pikachu replies.

I quickly go downstairs and make pancakes for me and pikachu. I make sure to put a bottle of ketchup right next to pikachu's pancakes so that he does not shock me with his thunderbolt. We quickly finish our meal and run to school.

Serena's POV

I reach kalos university and take a seat in my class. Nobody sits next to me. Just then, professor oak comes into our class

"Class, we have a new student today" he says.

Normally, I am not interested but what professor said next really caught my attention.

"So please welcome ash Ketchum from pallet town in kanto" he says.

I feel really happy. Ash, my ash, has come to kalos university and now I don't need to find him after conquering the world.

"Hi, I am ash Ketchum. I hope to be friends" ash says.

"Okay ash, you sit next to Serena." Professor says.

I can't believe my luck. I am sitting next to the love of my life. I feel really happy. Soon, he will fall in love with me.

He sits on his seat. OMA he looks so hot from close. It makes me want him even more.

Ash's POV

I sit next to a girl with honey blond hair. Her name is Serena. I must admit that she is really cute. But, I don't know why she is blushing.

"Hi, my name is ash" I say.

"Hi, my name is Serena" she replies.

"Hey Serena, let's be friends" I say.

"Sure" she replies.

Serena's POV

It hurt when ash wanted to just be friends with me and nothing more but he will fall in love with me in the future.

Time skip

Now, it is lunch time. Ash and I run to the canteen. After getting our food I sit with my group of friends and start introducing them to ash.

"Ash, meet my friends Gary, misty, may, dawn, drew, clemont, Brock, cilan, iris, Paul, trip, Alain and mairin" I say.

"Hey guys, long time no see" says ash.

"Yeah ash, so how are you" my group says.

"Hey, you guys know ash" I ask my group shocked.

"Yeah, we all were either his rivals or travelled with ash through different regions" the group replies.

"So ash, which all regions have you travelled through" I ask ash.

"I have travelled through every region in the whole world" ash replies.

I was impressed. Ash has travelled through every region in the whole world!! This makes me want him even more. Just then, the bell rings and we all go to our classes.