Chapter 4

Time skip

Ash's POV

I finally reach lumiose city and see that the army of monsters us destroying lumiose city. The monsters notice me and start attacking me. I start fighting those monsters. In the meantime, the other rangers also arrive.

"Need any help?" The yellow ranger (Clemont) asks.

"Yes please" I reply.

The other rangers also start fighting the monsters. After we defeated some of the monster soldiers, their queen whose name I think was ranese as I heard her say on the news comes toward us and says, " So, this is the new chosen team of power rangers. No worries as you all are going to die soon anyway."

"Yeah we are the power rangers and we are going to stop you." I say.

"HAHAHAHA! You are going to stop me? How funny is that. Now....DIE!" Ranese shouts and throws some purple magic projectiles towards us.

I produce a flamethrower with my hands and deflect those projectiles.
Then, the green ranger turns his hands into leaf blades and attacks ranese. Ranese dodges the attack.

Serena's POV

Damn those rangers are strong. But no worries as I am going to win in the end.

"Is that all you have got. That is not enough to defeat me." I say taunting the rangers.

"We are just getting started" the gold ranger replies as she shoots a dragon pulse towards me.

I jump to dodge the attack and avoid getting hit for the most part but my shoulder is damaged by that attack. Then, the yellow ranger uses thunderbolt on me and I get hit with it. Now, I am really very angry.

"Now, you have made me really angry. NOW I AM GOING TO BLAST YOU INTO OBLIVION." I shout and fire an oblivion wing towards the rangers.

But, the black ranger shoots a dark pulse and negates the effect of the oblivion wing. Then, the red ranger shoots an ember attack with his hands and hits me.

Ash's POV

I shoot an ember attack and injure ranese.

"DAMN YOU RANGERS!!! THIS WON'T BE THE LAST TIME THAT YOU SEE ME!!" Ranese shouts as she and then, she and her remaining army teleports somewhere.

"Evil will never be victorious ranese." I say just before ranese disappears.

After that, we rangers teleport to the command center and then, zordon says, "Rangers, that was quite good for your first mission."

Then, alpha says,"And, to celebrate the success of your first mission, zordon has asked me to give you some things." Alpha says as suddenly, some swords appear into our hands.

"Rangers, these are your ranger swords. Use them to defeat evil. But remember, this was only your first battle and was just the beginning. The enemy did not know anything about you. But as the enemy now knows about you and your strengths, they will do anything to defeat you. As a result, your future battles will be even tougher. So, stay alert rangers."

"Yes zordon." The other rangers and I say.

Then I say, "Rangers, let's celebrate our first victory " I say while fist pumping.

"YEAH!!" the other rangers reply and we go to the nearest restaurant from the command center to celebrate.

Serena's POV

Damn those rangers are strong, especially the red ranger. But one day, I am going to kill those rangers and conquer the world. Then, I will make ash mine and we will rule the world together. After that, we will have kids and will live happily ever after. But first, I must let the injuries from the battle heal as I don't want anyone, especially ash, to see them. So, I summon my healer and ask him to make a medicine that would heal me instantly.

"Yes, my queen" the healer replies and starts making the medicine.

After drinking the medicine, I exit my dimension and go to my room to sleep so that I can wake up early tomorrow because I have to go to university so that I can see my ash.