Chapter 3

Hi guys. I am sorry for not publishing this book for a long time as I was busy with my studies and other stuff. I think that future updates will also be slow so please cooperate.

The next day

Serena's POV

Today is the day that I conquer the world. But before that, I need to attend my university. At least, I will meet my ash there.

Time skip

Ash's POV

I sit down on my seat and open my bag to see pikachu resting there.

"Hey buddy." I say.

"Pika pikapi" pikachu replies.

"Pikachu, I bought a gift for you." I say.

"Pikachu pi" pikachu asks.

"I bought a luxury ball for you, pikachu" I reply.

"Pika pikapi pikachu" pikachu says, scared.

"Don't worry pikachu, if you don't like it, just tell me and I will not force you" I say.

"Pika" pikachu replies.

I touch pikachu with the luxury ball and he gets sucked inside. I call out pikachu out of the ball.

"So, how was it" I ask pikachu.

"Pi pi pikachu pi" pikachu replies.

"So that means you like it" I say.

Pikachu nods his head. I call back pikachu into his ball. Just then, Serena enters the classroom. She takes the seat next to me.

"So Serena, how is life" I ask.

"Great, what about you ash" Serena asks.

"Awesome " I reply.

Man, Serena looks very beautiful today. I just wish that I will get the courage of asking out soon. I also wish that she would like me back.

Time skip

Serena's POV

Just as university gets over, I rush back home. Soon, ash and the whole world will be mine. I reach home and open the door. I rush inside and open the portal to my dimension. I summon one of my mother's monsters known as goldar. Just before dying, my mother taught me to summon her monsters.

"Goldar, I need you to assemble an army of soldiers for me so that I can start my conquest on earth." I say.

"As you wish queen ranese." Goldar replies

"Good! Now go!" I order.

Time skip

Now that my army is ready I can start my conquest on earth. I am going to start my conquest from lumiose city. I change into my monster form and order my army to march to the city. We reach lumiose tower and start destroying everything in sight. Suddenly, we see a news helicopter just overhead. I shoot a purple shadow beam towards it and hit its propeller. The helicopter crashes.

"Hello citizens of lumiose!! My name is ranese and from today I am your new queen." I announce.

Ash's POV

I was watching news on TV when suddenly, the news reporter said, "Breaking news. An army of monsters is attacking lumiose city. We have our news reporters reporting live from the incident."

Then, the view shifts to lumiose city where an army of monsters were attacking the city.

"As you can see that the army is destroying everything in its path. OH SHOOT! AN ATTACK IS HEADED TOWARDS US" A reporter says when suddenly, her helicopter was hit by an energy beam and the helicopter crashes. But luckily, the reporter survives and continues reporting about the incident.

I turn on my communicator and contact the other rangers.

"Are you guys seeing the news?" I ask.

"Yes, this looks bad." Dawn replies.

"I am worried about the hot female reporter." Gary replies.

"EWWW, PERV. IF YOU WERE NEXT TO ME, I WOULD HAVE HIT YOU WITH MY MALLET!!" Misty shouts.

"Guys calm down. So, are you guys ready for our first mission?" I ask the rangers.

"YEAH!" The rangers reply.

"OK, IT'S MORPHING TIME! RANGERS ENERGIZE, HA!" I shout while holding the Morpher and transform into the red ranger.

"RANGERS ENERGIZE, HA!" The other rangers' shout comes from the communicator.

After that, I shout, " LET'S GO RANGERS!" as I start running for lumiose tower.