Scared of you

(Mitch's POV)

"I'm s-sorry." he stuttered and it sounded like a whimper.

You lead me on, then you leave me and get with someone else and that's all you have to say, a simple 'I'm sorry'.

I just glanced at him and rolled my eyes.

"I shouldn't have even came, bye." I got up and reached for the handle.

"M-Mitchy please. P-please don't leave." I looked over and I could tell he had been crying. He looked so sad and I just want to hug him and kiss him and make him feel bett-

No.

Stop.

You're not going to fall for him again.

He treated you like shit. Remember that.

"You have five minutes." I walked over and sat in the chair that I was sitting in before.

"Wh-what?" His eyebrows scrunched in confusion.

"Tell me why the hell you abandoned me, why you were so awful." I felt something wet falling down my cheek.

"I-I" He froze.

"You what? Scott just say it!" I yelled.

"I-I was scared." he softly mumbled as he sighed.

"What? Why?" Scared of me. Of me. Why? How could he be scared of me, me!

"I was afraid that you were just joking and that I'd embarrass myself. If you found out I was actually serious."

Wow. Okay. Wasn't expecting that.

"Why the hell would I just do that for 'fun'?" Creating air quotes around the word fun.

I mean why would I do it for just fun. I actually love him. I mean it I LOVE him.

When he was a away I was a mess and even though I'm mad at him, I feel safe while he's here.

He stayed silent.

"Scott, look at me. How do you think I felt huh?" He looked up confused. "How do you think I felt when the person I love finally started acting like they loved me back, not just in the friend way. It was amazing! Then I see you're gone. You moved out. Then I find you with another boy. How do you think I felt!" I began bawling my eyes out and I screamed the last part.

"M-Mitchie... I-I didn't know." He got up and sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

I instantly leaned against his chest and breathed in his scent. That scent I missed so much.

"I'm so sorry baby, I was scared. I had no idea you felt that way." he mumbled.

I didn't say anything, just looked up and pecked his lips.

"I-I love you." please don't leave me.

"I love you too baby."

----

HEYYYYY THANK YOU FOR 600 READS!!!! 😘
So every time I write these I always wanna add more but it's always a good stopping point so I don't know.
I'll try my best. Anyways love y'all! 💕💕