Baby Boy

Hey!

I thought of the idea of using some of you guys as the people who tweeted at Scott!!

Love you!

Hope you like this chapter!

MWUAH! 💋

----

(3rd Person POV)

SassiGrassiHoying : Congratulations!! #PTXGrammy

CantSleepMitch : 4th Grammy! Congratulations, luv u @PTXOfficial #PTXGrammy

Mitchgrassihoying91 : You deserve this!! Proud of you! #PTXGrammy

Scott checked the hashtag.

@RecordingAcademy: Congratulations to @PTXOfficial for their 4th Grammy nomination for "Can't Help Falling In Love" in Best Arrangement, Instrumental or A Cappella.

Scott couldn't believe it, a fourth Grammy nomination. He immediately grabbed Mitch and the others, he turned his phone and let them read. Most of them not understanding one hundred percent but getting an idea. Meanwhile, Mitch was very confused after his night of many drinks.

Mitch looked up to Scott, his eyes wide but his head tilted in confusion. He shook his head and look back up at Scott.

"What?"

Scott chuckled at the smaller boys confusion but attempted to explain it to him.

Once Mitch finally connected the dots he gasped and jumped up in Scotts arms. His legs around Scotts waist and his arms around his neck. He littered kisses all over the blonds neck.

"Yay! Yay! Yay!"

Scott rubbed the back of the petite brunette as Mitch nuzzled his face in the blonds neck.

"We Gammy nominated!" Mitch sounding like a baby due to the intoxicated state he was in.

Scott chuckled and nodded his head as Mitch hopped back down on the ground, looking up at his with suggestive eyes.

Mitch poked Scotts chest, going lower with every poke. "We should celebrate." Mitch but his lip.

Right before Mitch would have poked Scotts lower region, Scott grabbed the brunettes wrist to stop him.

Mitch looked up at him, pouting with glossy eyes. The first tear fell down his cheek and Scott immediately rushed to his aid, wiping the tear and hugging him tightly.

He rocked them back and forth slowly. "You don't want me." Mitch sobbed into Scotts chest.

Scotts heart shattered into a million pieces whenever he heard those heart wrenching sobs that escaped the brunettes plump lips.

Scott leaned back and crown her in front of Mitch now looking up and the smaller boy. He held Mitch's cheek in his hand. "Baby no, I want you so bad but I won't do anything to you when you're drunk. After okay? I promise."

Mitch nodded and collapsed in Scotts arms. Mitch hugging Scott tightly on the ground.

"I love you so much baby boy." Scott whispered in Mitch's ear.

----

Hey!

I am so sorry about no updating... I feel horrible.

Also sorry about three authors notes in a row.

If you guys didn't know, there's an omega verse RP kik, comment here if you want to be a part.

We are specifically looking for female and male alphas and maybe a male omega. If you are a beta or omega and want to be a part, still comment and I'll DM you if you're in.

Once again, I apologize a thousand times. I am truly sorry. I love you guys so much.

Byeee x

-MitchsTongue