The Grammy Goes To...

This book was a roller coaster.

It was so much fun to write!

Thanks for all the amazing people who supported this book! I love you all so dearly!

Shoutout to my constant supporters...

CantSleepMitch
SassiGrassiHoying
Mitchgrassihoying91
pentatonix_forever
Scomiche_is_so_real

They are always commenting 50,000 times and making sure to vote and always being so sweet. Thank you babes.

‼️IMPORTANT‼️

I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK.

Are any of y'all going to see PTX and meet them? If so could y'all do me a favor?

For those of you who follow me on Instagram you may have seen this.

I really really really want Mitch to see this

I really really really want Mitch to see this. So if you are going to meet PTX, could you show Mitch this drawing and let him know one of his fans did it (please don't take credit for my work, I hope no one would do that).

If you recorded his reaction that would be amazing 😁😁

DM me if you could do this favor for me. Thanks

(Edit: Just heard you can't bring phones in. Maybe you could print it out.) kinda sucks he won't be able to see it 😕

On with the chapter, enjoy!

----

(Mitch's POV)

We sat in the seats waiting for our category. Our category actually on the live telecast this time.

"The nominees for 'Best Arrangement A Capella or Instumental' are..." The presenter said into the mic as she turned to look at the big screen that showed all of the nominees.

After each one played we waited for the winner to be announced. I grabbed Scotts hand for dear life.

The screen popped up with the live cameras that were on all of the nominees.

"And the Grammy goes to..."

Dear lord.

The silence of the presenter building anticipation.

She slowly opened the card.

I slowly gripped Scotts hand tighter and tighter.

She looked at the card.

JUST ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY!

"Scott Hoying, Mitch Grassi, Kirstin Maldonado, Kevin Olusola, Avi Kaplan, and Ben Bram for 'Can't Help Falling In Love'!"

Oh. My. God.

We won!

Scott stood and held a hand out to help me up.

We all walked up the the stage, Scott holding my hand.

Scott started the speech.

"Wow. Thank you. This is amazing!" I looked up at his to see the biggest smile in his face.

Kirstin moved to the mic with the biggest smile on her face as her eyes lit up. "Thank you so so much!"

Kevin and I said quick thank you's and we stepped aside so Avi could speak.

He sighed as he stood at the mic "I don't know how I'll get through this, These past six years have been the best years of my life. I'm so happy I was able to be a part of this and I love all of theses people dearly. They are so talented and I can't wait to see what the future holds for them. Thank you Recording Academy. This is amazing."

I felt my eyes water as walked off the stage.

Once we got to our seat I hugged Avi as tight as I could. I pulled back and hugged him again. "I'm gonna miss you, Avi."

"I'm gonna miss you too, Mitchy."

*

We walked back stage to get ready for our performance.

We were introduced and we started singing my favorite song. The song that's most special to me.

"Wise man say only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you..."

----

DON'T WORRY!

The books not over for this chapter. There will be one more.

LOVE YOUUUU

BAIII x

-MitchsTongue