Dance, Dance (Patrick Stump)

Your POV
"Hey, I'm um- ugh this music is fucking loud trash!" I screamed at my friend Savanna. I wanted to stay at home tonight, cry over my crush because I know he'll never be mine. You know, teenage girl shit I guess? But, no. Vanna dragged me to this stupid dance at our school with her boyfriend as a date. They tried to hook me up with a friend of theirs but, I simply said no because I only want one person. "WHAT?!" Vanna screamed. "I'll be back, I'm going to go get some punch or something. I don't know, just... don't wait up for me, 'k?" She gave me a small smile as an approval and I walked off. As I walk over to the punch bowl, I see drunken teens dancing and falling and then... Patrick. My body goes into shock. Why is he here? He's too good for some shit dance like this! I get snapped out of my thoughts when a drunk kid pushes me over on accident, so I assume. "Oh my God! Y/n! Are you okay?" The voice of a young man goes through my ears, and it's him. Patrick. I was so embarrassed and I bet I turned ruby red! "Um, ha- yeah! I'm fine, I think? Thanks for helping me up, you didn't have to. I would have been just fine on the floor." I say trying to be funny but, fail because well, I'm me. "Why? Do you like butts?" Patrick asked with his eyebrow raised. Oh no! Think of something to say, be funny! No don't embarrass yourself anymore than you already have y/n! "No! I mean yes? Oh dear God help me..." Patrick just laughs a bit before he says "You know, you're cute y/n... I mean it." I was shocked once again. "Ha, right Patrick. I think you got the wrong y/n." We were at the punch bowl now and I was pouring myself a glass. "You're the only y/n in our school. And that I know of." "Shit..." I whispered softly, he must of heard me. "What's the matter mon chéri? Did I do something...wrong?" He whispered in my ear. Gracing my cheek with the side of his hand, I look into his eyes and he look back into mine. "Y/n..." "Patrick..." his eyes look down to my lips and he leans forward and then.... BOOM! Our lips connect, and the kiss was heavenly. We shortly break the kiss with a smile on both of our faces. Tonight, was going to be wild for Patrick and I.

A/n: yay or nay?