Where the hell is Ruby? (Joe Trohman)

Joe's POV
Today's Saturday and I promised Ruby that I'd go take her to the mall. It was a bore just walking around but, it makes the situation better because Rue's happy. And if she's happy, so am I. "Dad! Can we go to toys r us?" I laughed a bit at how excited she was, honest to God it was adorable. "Of course sweetheart, lets just get something to eat first. Okay?" I wasn't so used to all of this... it's crazy to think that only two years ago, Ruby's mom, and my wife had committed suicide. I loved her with all my heart but, I just could never forgive her for what she did to not only me but, our beautiful little girl. "Let's go to mac and melts Dad!" "Alright, mac and melts it is!"

*Time skip to mac and melts brought to you by Joe fro*

I really like this place, I guess Ruby did too. "So Rue, do you like this place?" Her head shot up and she gave me a big smile "Yeah! It's really good, so now that we're done eating... ITS TIME FOR SOME TOOOOYS!" "Shhhh, Rue. Don't be so loud other people are trying to enjoy their meals too pumpkin..." her face turned red in embarrassment and I let out a small laugh because well, Ruby is just so adorable! "Okay, ready now?" I asked the small child with a silly expression in my face. "Yeah!"

*Time skip to Toys R Us brought to you by: Patrick Stump in a dad hat*

We just walked into the large toy store and Rue darted to the dolls in a matter of seconds. "Wait! Rue, come back!" I shouted but the small child had already been way out of my sight. "Great... I lost my fucking kid, best dad of the year award? I think not." I mumble to myself out of frustration. I find an elderly woman who was with her grandson so it seems, so I asked her if she's seen Ruby. "She's three years old, soon to be four, um, same skin tone as mine minus the tattoos and her hair is in a bun... please tell me, have you seen her?" I asked the woman but, she shook her head no and I thanked her for her time and went off to find my Ruby.

Your POV
"Oh wow! You look like a real life doll miss!" A little girl who seems to be three ish said to me. "Ha, um thank you? I guess? Was that a compliment?" I asked the small child. "Yeah! Do you wanna be my mommy?" "Well, don't you already have a mommy? And where are your parents! My goodness, we need to find them now... hold on, I'll help you find them." I said to her as a kneeled down to her. "What's your name doll?" I asked with a soft smile. "Ruby!" Someone yells before she can answer. "Hey, are you her father?" I asked the man, he was very handsome and had many bright tattoos on his arms. "Um, yeah. I'm J-Joe. Joe Trohman, and thank you for helping keep Ruby safe! It means so much to me." "Oh, it's no problem. I'm (y/n) (y/l/n)." I shook his hand and he gave the small girl a lecture. "Well I better go check out, I'm going to my Godson's birthday party. It was nice meeting you Joe, and a pleasure meeting you Miss Ruby." I was walking away to go check out my stuff but, I heard someone scream my name. "Wait! Y/n! Wait up!" I see Joe run to me and I giggle at him. "Yes, Mr. Trohman?" I say with a smirk on my face. "Can I get your number, please?"

A/n: yeeeeeeeeah boooooi <--- cringing so hard at that... so chapter 2? Yay or nay?