(Preferences) Date Night with the guys

Andy- He's vegan (of course) so, you guys stay home and watch old 80's movies and make fun of peoples hair and choice of clothing styles. The night ends with you asleep in Andy's arms, him playing with your hair and giving you small butterfly kisses.

Pete- Peter takes you to he's favorite pizza parlor that's located in Chicago. You guys ordered your pizza and your drinks have already arrived. Something feels different about this date night , Pete is usually more chill and calm... but, THIS time- he looks worried and confused. He looks up at you and you ask him if he's okay. "Y/N, no I'm not okay- but I will be if you become my wife." Your eyes became filled with tears of the purest joy. Pete says, "Will you, y/n- marry me?" The answer is obvious and everyone in the pizza parlor cheers.

Joe- He's has been promising to take you out to this new guitar shop. One night Joe randomly says, "Let's go out, come on y/n" You instantly got excited and dolled up. Joe isn't going to tell you where the to of y'all are going but, once the car ride ends you freak out. "OH MY GOODNESS, JOOOOOE! YOU KEPT YOUR PROMISE!" The two of you share a kiss before entering the shop. Joe takes you over to the basses, knowing that's the instrument you play the most. You see an all black mattered bass, and look at in awe. "You like it?" Joe asks you, and you shake yes. "Well, that's the one you're getting then." You turn to Joe- "NO WAY! You're not joking?" He says no and the two of you end up getting the bass.

Patrick- Trick takes you out on a romantic date at a fancy restaurant. There was a special table in the back with an amazing view of the city lights- he looks at you and says, "I wanted get get a view of the city because it's beautiful... but it's not as beautiful as you are." You laugh at his cute little corny joke, and a waiter comes to take your order for tonight's special occasion. *tiny time skip* Once you and Trick finish your meal, you talk the night away, bringing up memories of your relationship. "I love you, Tricky." You tell Patrick as you look into is beautiful breath taking eyes, "I love you too,
y/n." The night ends with you and Patrick kissing the night away and expressing your love for one another.

A/N- hey guys! Comment and tell me what you think about this chapter and if you want more like it!❤️❤️