Coming Soon

Copyright/Disclaimer:

Any part of this book may not be reproduced or Copy in any form, without the permission of author. This is a work of fiction. Name, character and incidents are produced by author's imaginations. Don't forget to vote as well share my work.

Welcome Everyone,
This is a story of Aryan and Aimen which will be coming out soon. Hope you are excited to read their story and romance. Add in your library right away and patiently wait because that will required a lot if you want to read my books ;)

What book will contain:
If you have already read my others book then you already know what it will contain. But nevertheless I will say it again there will be Romance, Humor, twist, secrets and emotions, and tears.

Summary:
Meet Aryan :
He is a nineteen year old young, hand working, and honest man. He had a dream of becoming doctor. He knew what he wants from his life. He have planned his whole life but everything would change when Aimen Hassan entered in his life.

Meet Aimen:
Worst possible thing that can ever happen to her that she got married with a man with who's sisters husband she was in love with. And another worst possible things he was eight years younger then her but regards all worst thing fate still Unites them. Join their journey to find out how Aryan will change her heart and how they will fall in love with each other despite their huge age difference.