Chapter Seventeen| Leap

~Four Years Later~

Great thing about life is that it never stop and it keep moving. Does not matter how much someone wanted to stopped the time it never stopped for anyone....that same goes for Aimen. Four years passed....she will not say in a blink because they did not passed fast....they were slow....passed slowly in his wait....every minute felt like century to her....

She was dying to hear even the sound of his breath but he was no where to be found....he forgotten about her as if she doesn't even exist in his life....as if she was no one to him. After his father arrest he went away to France for training...he was talented so within only one year of training he entered into world championship and he won it.

Ater wining it he was unstoppable.... he went from one match after another....within three years he was know as a one of world's best swimmer...he was everywhere making his parents proud and his country.... being a swimmer was his dream and he was living it....forgetting about her.... she would see him giving interviews....on magazine covers....in television commercials....but he never called her.

Within passed four year....with in passed 1460 days he did not even once called her...he called his family but never talk to her....never asked about her....even if they gave phone to her he would go away cutting the phone.

After an year of him going away Aimen also asked Mr Farooq's permission and started going to work at a hospital. She was working as a doctor in days passing her time but nights seem long to her again because she kept missing him....which had no solution. Mr Farooq kept asking him to come back but he kept refusing. He also asked him to at least called her there with him because she was his wife on which he keep giving excuse that she was better off here. If he does not wanted her then what she can do....but now after so much of waiting Aimen had started getting tried...she started getting impatient....her patience was running out now. She wanted to see him...talk to him....she had to do something...she already had wasted enough time in a hope he would come back to her and now if he was not coming towards her then she would walk....no...run towards him.

After few months he left to France she went though a huge accident which was shocking for everyone....she was in bad condition mentally and physically.....his family decided to called him but she stopped him. They were all shocked but slowly she told them everything....about her revenge plan and Namran....everyone was shocked and dumbfounded.....they had started trusting her but then again she betrayed them....after finding out Namran was his friend's son Mr Farooq wanted to meet him and truth came out. The second part of the CD which Aryan had asked Namran to found came in front of them though Mr Farooq who showed him only a condition that he would stopped thinking about taking revenge and live a better and healthy life instead of burning everyday in the fire of hate.

His father was the one who was the actually culprit for receiving money ....people got the footage of that and started blackmailing them on which Namran's father came to Mr Farooq for help. They were best friends.....support system to each other so after getting angry over his friend for receiving money which he explained did he it as he was suffering from financial problem and was in need of money Mr Farooq forgave him and decided cover up for him.

Mr Farooq gave them more money in exchange of getting blackmailed footage and that was what got recorded. This was beyond shocking for Namran as well Aimen....Namran father promised Mr Farooq to never got bribe over anything again and Mr Farooq also decided to help him as much they could. With the time they build up trust on each other again....many years went on and their relation kept getting stronger and then another huge tragedy occurs.

Enter Mr Farooq's another enemy who wanted to ruined him....they wanted to attack Mr Farooq and Namran's father become their target and made him a country's traitor......Mr Farooq tried to help him but as much he wanted everything keep getting messier because not just police but military was involved....someone higher up from military was with enemies....they felt helpless....despite how much Namran wanted to save his father or how much Mr Farooq wanted to save his friend they could not....enemies were clever.