GEIST

by: ArandiaJenalyn (Lyen523)

After a few months of looking for a house that they can afford they finally found their dream house

After a few months of looking for a house that they can afford they finally found their dream house. Richard and Dei Faulkerson finally was signing the final papers of their new house . A house that is situated in the town of Tiaong in Quezon . Dei fell in love with the house the first time she saw it . Both antique lover the couple never asked about the history of the house nor why it was getting sold for a cheap price . They also never wonder why the house is situated up in a hill by it self where the neighbors where yards away. 

The family moved in as soon as they signed the contract. It took them only a few days to moved because they planned just to keep the furniture that was already there except for the bedroom where they bought new bedroom set . When Dei finished arranging the masters bedroom she started fixing the next room which is their son Thirdy's.

 The moment she went in and start arranging the room she felt that the room's temperature became colder. She put down her sleeping son on top of the makeshift bed on the floor as she checked the windows if it was open . The window was closed shut as she inspect it and wondered why it felt so cold in that room. Dei then went on finishing to rearrange the room arranging the bed when she felt something or someone passed by behind her. She turned around and checked but saw only shadow and thought it was just Richard checking on them.

 On their first night Thirdy was getting anxious and wont stop crying for no reason . The couple was getting frustrated because he never acted that way before. Thirdy was such an easy baby and never gave them problems until now. He never wanted to be left alone in his room .Dei arranged the room same way as their apartment to help her son with the transition. For the first time since he was a baby , Thirdy slept in his parents bed . But they thought they will be able to sleep that night , just a little pass midnight they woke up when the temperature in their room dropped. It was so cold that smoke comes out of their mouth whenever they spoke or breath. The couple felt troubled because there was no reason the temperature gets so cold like that .

They thought it was nothing but when the freezing cold in their room never went away . Then along with the intense cold they started to hear unexplainable noises and voices at night. Months of living at the house they got use to it and just ignored it most of the time . There are times when Dei can hear knocks whenever she's by herself in the kitchen. Richard was fully aware of all the things that was happening with his wife at their house . He never believed it at first , until one day he experience it too. 

Dei and Thirdy went to visit her parents in Bulacan. Richard didn't accompany them because he was busy changing the windows in their bedroom . He was thinking it was the old windows that causing the cold air to come in at night. Richard was finishing up with the window when he felt the hair on the back of his hair stood up. Then he heard it , at first it was just a soft whisper calling him. He thought he was just hearing things and continue on what he was doing.