Character Information

Name: Hikari Nakamura

Age: 15

Birthday: December 24

Looks: Knee-length black hair, emerald green eyes, pale skin, hourglass body figure.

Family: Hayato Nakamura (Father)

Sakura Nakamura (Mother)

Personality: Not only is she beautiful, she is also very kind and generous to other people. She is a very selfless girl that would protect everyone that is close to her even if it costs her life. Though even if she is kind and lovable, she has a bit of a sadistic side. She is sometimes short-tempered, but most of the time she is very calm. She is a very sensitive and observant person. She fights beside Oga in order to make sure he is okay but is mostly in the sidelines because of his orders to keep out of his fights. 

Skills: Hikari is a very skilled combat fighter and a swords woman since she is always with Tatsumi. Though she does have twin katanas that whenever she wants to use it, it will appear by her will to summon it. She even has a great amount of strength that she got from her mother making her very powerful.

More Info: Hikari got her black hair from her father Hayato, while she got her emerald green eyes and pale skin from her mother, Sakura. Hikari lives alone for her parents are always away leaving her alone in their house. Tatsumi then always visits her house after school to give her some company which she deeply appreciated.

Fun fact: Hikari rarely uses her katanas, but if she does, that means you pissed her off really bad.

P.S. Hope you like the new picture of Hikari above. (。・ω・。)

Note: Made a new cover! Hope you like it!