Special Chapter!

"Some Childhood Memories..."

(3rd person's POV)

It was a beautiful spring day in Japan and most of the people are either walking around the park,  watching the sakura trees, sleeping or just chilling around. Though there is one particular young mother that we will set our sights on.

The young mother was slowly walking through the park while cradling a small bundle of happiness. This young mother is none other than Nakamura Sakura, the mother of Nakamura Hikari who is currently asleep in her mother's safe and comfortable arms.

She decided to go out of their house to enjoy the sweet time of spring to see the sakura flowers that are currently on bloom. Though, while she was walking, she saw a very familiar woman walking towards her direction pushing a stroller for babies.

"Shouko-chan~!" Sakura yelled softly while waving her hand, that was not carrying Hikari, like a high school girl.

"Sakura-chan!" Shouko smiled and the two met halfway. They both smiled at each other before going towards a bench to sit down.

"Is that your son, Shouko? Wow~" gushed Sakura who looked at the sleeping baby in the stroller. Shouko smiled and nodded.

"Yes, he is. He's name is Tatsumi. And is that your child, Sakura?"

"Yes~! Isn't she cute~?" Gushed Sakura, positioning her arms so that Shouko can see her daughter. "Her name is Hikari~. Isn't it fitting?"

"Light, huh? Yup, it fits perfectly. I am very sure that she will grow into a real beauty."

The two mothers continued to talk with each other, telling each other stories and any other topics that they want to discuss. But stopped when Sakura felt Hikari move in her arms. The two mother's looked down at the said baby only to be met with a pair of green emerald eyes. The baby blinked cutely before giving them a very cute closed eyes smile.

"Da~!" Hikari cutely said making the two mother's gush at her cuteness.

"Kyaaahhh~! Kawaii~!" The two mother's squealed and because of the noise a certain baby boy awakened.

"Ah~" a groan erupted from the baby boy making the two mother's look at the stroller next.

"Well, looks like Tatsumi is also awake." Shouko smiled as she picked up the baby from the stroller and made him sit on her lap. "Well then, Tatsumi, meet Nakamura Sakura, my best friend, and her baby, Hikari." Tatsumi looked at the lady in front of him blankly.

Of course being a baby he still doesn't understand what his mother is saying so he just stared at them. Sakura chuckled before doing the same with Hikari.

"Hikari, meet Oga Shouko, my best friend, and her son Tatsumi. Say hi~"

"Ai~!" Hikari clapped her little hands while smiling cutely as her eyes looked at the mother and son in front of her making the two mother's smile.

Sakura and Shouko then smiled at each other before saying the same thing.

"They'll be the best of friends!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mamaaa~! Papaaa~! Hurry up~! I wanna play with Tatsu-chan!" yelled Hikari.

Hikari was now at the age of 5. Even though she was 5 she can understand and can speak fluently than other children and not only that, she is also a very smart kid. Many of the people say it's because of who her parents are while some say it's because she is a born prodigy, though, they just ignore those rumors.

Right now, she was forcing her parents to bring her to the Oga household to see her friend, Oga Tatsumi, whom she is friends with ever since they were in diapers! She is currently wearing a flowy white summer dress that reaches her knees and a white sandal with her hair tied into a twin ponytail.

"Hai, hai~ We're here now, sweetie." Sakura said as she and her husband walk down the stairs.

Hayato immediately walked towards Hikari and picked her up and carried her in his arms making her squeal in surprise and laughs loudly as her father tickled her.

"Rushing us now huh, pipsqueak? Let Papa punish you~" Hayato then tickled Hikari more making her a laughing mess.

"Ahahaha! No! Papa stop! Ahaha! Mama save meee~! Ahahaha!" Hikari wiggled around in hopes of escaping but visibly failed.

Until....

.

.

.

.

*SMACK!*

"Owww!"

"Waaahhh! Papa I'm sorryyyy!!!"

Sakura could only sweat drop at the two in front of her.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Tatsumi, promise me that you will protect my baby girl at all times okay?"

"Yes sir."

"If ever I see a single scratch on her or any injuries you will be dead, young man."

"Don't worry, sir. I will not let that happen."

"Papa... You do know I also know self-defense... Right?" Hikari sweat dropped as she watch her father threaten Tatsumi over and over again in front of their house.

"But Hikari~ Papa only wants what is best for you and to secure your safety! Why do you have to go to school?! (ಥ﹏ಥ)" Hayato comically cried at his daughter making the two children sweat drop.

"Hayato, stop your drama, the two of them will be late."

"But, deaarrr~!"

"No buts, mister." Sakura then ignored her sulking husband as she looked at the two children. "Hikari, Tatsumi, be careful okay? Go on now, you'll be late." She smiled at the two.

"Thanks, Mama!" she kissed her mother's cheek before kissing her father's cheek also. "We'll be going now! Bye bye~!" She waved at them before snatching Tatsumi's wrist and dragging him with her as she run.

Sakura and Hayato stared at the disappearing figures of the childre until it completely disappeared from their sight.

"Looks like time is passing by very quickly, dear..."

"I know, Sakura."

"And before any of us might notice... She might..."

"That is why we're here... Until the time is right... We'll protect her... Our precious light..."

Sakura hugged her husband tightly which he returned. Hopefully... This problem of theirs will be fixed... Soon...

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ I don't know if this chapter is good but I hope you like it (´;ω;`).