Chapter 6.5: We Played Doctor

Edited: 08/08/2020

Chapter 6.5: We Played Doctor

(3rd person's POV)

"So, you had a grand adventure this past week?" Asked Furuichi as he looked at Oga who is laying down on the rooftop while the both of them are eating some sandwich. "Well, it's less than it was before, anyway." He motioned at the mark.

"That's because I've been good for three days since then." Oga said while looking also at the mark. He then explained what happened for the past three days on how Hilda broke the new game console that he and Hikari manage to buy only to be broken again by Hilda's foot.

"Hilda-san really doesn't hold back, does she?"

"That damn woman thinks violence is the answer to life's problems..." Oga then lay on his side.

"You're one to talk. Anyway, where is Hikari-chan?"

"Hikari said that she is going to buy some croquettes for us. And it's finally gone this much with the help of Hikari. If I can just stay good for another 2-3 days..." He then finished all of his sandwich before standing up. "This time I'm definitely gonna manage it somehow! So therefore, in order to be an upstanding citizen, you and Hikari will assist me." He looked back at Furuichi.

"Has there ever a case where you've gone out and not caused an uproar?" When Furuichi asked that, Oga gained many irk marks before putting him in a wrestling position.

"I thought I told you to assist me!"

"See?! You're going on a rampage!" Furuichi then look to the side and noticed something. "Hey!" He catches Oga's attention making him stop strangling Furuichi.

"Huh?"

"What's that?" He asked as he pointed at Baby Beel whose head is inside a bag.

"Oh, those are toys from the Demon World that I haven't used. I have to bring them with me to prevent Baby Beel from getting bored." Oga explained before Baby Beel threw some of the toys out of the bag.

"A stuffed animal? And this picture book..." Furuichi picked up the book. "It might be called the "Demon World", but children's toys are pretty much the same, huh?"

Then he opened the book with his eyes closed while Oga started backing up little by little before covering his ears. Furuichi, who still has his eyes closed, didn't notice the book shining and the green-colored tentacle (?) grabbed Furuichi's neck while Oga looked away with his hands still covering his ears. Furuichi, who is still strangling to remove his face on the book, stumbled making him step on a green frog toy making it explode.

"FYI, that's a pop-up book of magical beasts and an 'Exploding Croaker'." Oga said calmly as he and Baby Beel look at the roasted and twitching Furuichi on the floor. "They seem quite proud of the amount of gunpowder used."

"How can you sound so calm?!" Furuichi shouted at Oga as he sat up.

"Well, just thought I'd let you get a taste of the crap me and Hikari have been through when she was so curious about the toys."

"Oga, you bastard!"

"And this is the 'Fun Paradise Explosion Orchestra'." Oga continued to introduce the toys from the Demon World to Furuichi.

"Yeah, I think just the names disqualify these as toys..."

"No kidding." Oga scratched the side of his head. "We'd better return them quick before things get weird."

"Dabu!"

"Eh?!"

Oga and Furuichi looked at Baby Beel in shock as the baby opened the dark colored chest before light surrounded their vision. They looked at the baby as he was now wearing a doctor outfit.