Chapter 7: Even the Maou Makes His Park Debut

Edited: 27/10/2020

(3rd Person's POV)

"Look at me! It's Grampa!" Oga's father said while raising Baby Beel up high. Oga's mom, his sister, Hilda and Hikari watch the scene quietly while drinking some tea.

"Peek-a-boo!"

"Beel-chan doesn't smile that much." Oga's mom said.

"After staring at Tatsumi's face all the time, his grumpiness must be contagious ne, Hikari-chan?" Misaki smiles at the said teen.

"Maybe." Hikari giggles softly.

"Shut up..." Oga grumbles while looking at his arm before sitting up.

"Actually, you don't smile much either, Hilda-chan." Misaki looks at Hilda.

"Is that so? If I remember, I'm always smiling if I am with my cousin."

"Whoa, that means the two of you are really close, huh?"

"Hai." Hikari smiles brightly.

"If that's the way it's going to be, I'll show you what it means to be a man!" Oga's father suddenly announced making Hikari look at him with confusion.

"Look at this, Beel-chan! This is a man's secret weapon, the sliding grovel!" He then did the action before looking at Baby Beel expectantly only to be rejected making him cry while Hikari sweat drops.

"Oh, I know! Why don't the two of you take him for his Park Debut?" Oga's mom suggested making Hikari and Oga look at her.

"Park Debut?" Hikari tilted her head to the side.

"Huh?" Oga looked at his mother blankly together with Baby Beel.

"Oh, that's a great idea!" Misaki smiled as she looks at the couple. "He should definitely make some friends about the same age."

"Park debut?" Hilda asked as she looks at Oga's mother.

"Swapping information, asking for advice... Also, he can make friends near his own age!" Oga's mom explains before looking at Hikari. "It's very important, you know." Then she looks at Oga. "Of course, thanks to you, my Park debut was a giant failure." She laughs as she remembers the memory.

"Get it now?" Misaki punched Oga's head lightly.

"Ow!"

"This is a great way to be more social Hikari-chan! Since all you ever do is hang out with Tatsumi and Takayuki, because of that you do not have any girl friends!" Misaki looked at the said girl.