Chapter 8: Queen vs. Titania!

(3rd Person's POV)

"How is it Beel? Is it delicious?" Hikari asked the baby as she feeds him milk with Oga sitting and watching beside her.

"Da!" Baby Beel cheered before he continued drinking the milk.

"You're becoming an excellent mother, Hikari-chan. I'm proud of you." Hilda smiled at Hikari as she sat on the bed.

"Hehe~ Arigatou, Hilda-chan~"

Hikari leaned her body towards Oga making him wrap his arms around her figure and he made her sit on his lap. While they were enjoying their peaceful morning, they heard a very familiar voice outside.

"Oga-kun! Hikari-chan!"

"Huh?" The couple stood up and looked outside the window only to see Furuichi.

"Let's go to school together!"

"Are you in grade school?!" Oga shouted at Furuichi.

After Baby Beel finished his milk, the couple readied their things to go to school.

"You ass, you've been trying to foist the Little Master onto someone else for a while now." Hilda said as she looks at Oga making him flinch. "The Little Master choosing you is proof of your strength. You should take some pride in that." She finished making Hikari nod in agreement.

"Hilda-chan's right, Tatsu! You should be really happy to be Baby Beel's parent." Hikari smiled brightly at him while he stared at the two blankly.

"Hurry up!" They heard Furuichi shout again making them look out.

"Shut up!" Oga shouted back.

"Well, we'll be going now, Hilda-chan~. Bye bye~!"

Hikari then dragged Oga out of his room and went outside to meet Furuichi. The three then started to walk towards school with Furuichi giggling with happiness.

"What're you on cloud nine about?" Oga asked.

"Because..." Furuichi started.

"Because?" Hikari repeated as she looks at him.

"She has returned!"

"Who?" The couple asked as they look at the smirking Furuichi.

"The Queen! Ishiyama's Queen!"

"Queen?" They repeated again making the couple look at each other with confusion before they continued walking in silence with a very giddy Furuichi.

When they arrived, they went to the cafeteria's vending machines and the couple bought yogurts.

"Oga, look at this!"

"Huh?" Oga stopped sipping his yogurt while Hikari continued as they look at the very excited Furuichi.

"Girls! Girls! Girls! Girls!" He exclaimed as he look at them with a dreamy look. "Thanks to Ishiyama's Queen returning... It's like late sakura are blooming in this decrepit Ishiyama!" Oga sighed at Furuichi's idiotic look.

"Don't care. I already have Hikari by my side." As he said that, he wrapped an arm around her shoulders making her blush and smile brightly at him making Oga smile back softly. But what they didn't know is that Furuichi only heard Oga's 'don't care' and ignored the rest of Oga's sentence.

"Oga!" He pointed angrily at him. "Even after looking at that group of girls, you still don't understand the gravity of the situation?" Hikari glared silently at Furuichi which he didn't notice.