Chapter 20 - I Want To Talk

Recap:

I reached my hand out to the first test.

-

I turned over the second test.

-

And lastly, the third test.

-

"Not pregnant!" I exclaimed looking at the tests in front of me. "Yay!" James cheered. I turned around and threw my arms around his waist. "I'm really not ready to have kids yet!" We laughed.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

RiRi's P.O.V

"So what cover are you doing this week?" I asked. He told me that they were doing a cover of Mr Brightside by The Killers and that they were filming after college on Tuesday so I could go with Brad and watch them, which I was happy about cause Mr Brightside is one of my favourite songs EVER!

"So can we come to your band practice tomorrow. I don't think you get enough credit at college for your voice and the others' instrument playing." he replied.

"Sure, I don't see why not! We're playing in the assembly on Friday afternoon so we're practicing really hard for it. We really don't want to mess it up cause it would just be really embarrassing." I rambled while we were walking downstairs.

"I'm really really really glad your not pregnant though! It made me realise how much we need to be careful... I mean not us like us two" he awkwardly carried on "I mean your really nice and pretty and amazing but us was a mistake and." I shut him up by placing my hand over his mouth and turning towards him.

"James, I get it! Us was a mistake and it only happened because I was angry at Connor."

I felt bad saying that to him because I know he didn't want it to be a mistake, he said so himself after we had sex, but we both know it was. On that day I went over to Connor's house because I was going to tell him that I was ready, but he cheated and he really wanted to be with me that much he would've waited for me to be ready.

"James?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you mind driving me somewhere?"

"Where exactly?"

"Connor's house."

He looked at me wide eyed and tilted his head slightly to the left. "Will you tell him about us sleeping together?" he asked. It would probably be easier if I did tell him but if I did it could break the band up.

"No. We'll make this our own little secret, I don't want to cause any problems with the band or your friendships."

-------------------------------------------

Updates are gonna be really short now cuz GCSE's are starting and it's really difficult to keep up with all the revision and homework sooo....... Share/Comment/Vote!!!