Chapter 29 - Sleepover! (night.)

Ri's P.O.V

I walked back into the house and decided to help my parents clean up.

"You and Connor still going strong then?" my mum asked.

"Yeah!" I lied, partly because if she found out that he cheated A) he'd never hear the end of it and B) my mum would probably never let me see him again and try and convince me to become a nun. Because let's face it... I haven't really had much luck with men in the past have I.

Even though I haven't told her about the rape, I think she might've guessed by now. I just hope she hasn't told my dad. He'd go absolutely insane!

"Can the girls sleep over tonight please?"

"Sure sweetie!"

I thanked her and rushed upstairs to ring the girls then re-arranged my room so that there was enough room for us all to sit down. Pizza is obvious a sleepover essential so I thought it best to order two large ones.

Soon enough, the doorbell rang and all 3 girls were standing in the darkness shivering.

"Come in you lot." I opened the door wider and let them all in. They immediately bolted up to my room and used all the bathrooms in the house to change into their Muppets onsies.

I was in a Kermit The Frog onsie, Jessie was in a Miss Piggy one, Hazel was in an Animal one and Jade was in a Fozzie onsie.

"Yes! I ship Jessanna!" Jade practically screamed down my ear.

"Awww" I smiled. "Your jealous because we're in a couple and you two aren't!"

I grabbed Jessie's shoulders and pulled her towards me.

The rest of the night we spent laughing, talking and rating celebrities' arses out of 10.