Chapter 42 - Jess

Brad's P.O.V
After visiting Ri, I jumped in my car and started driving. I need somebody to talk to about her with, somebody who's understand how close I was to her.

Jess.

I can't believe she was scared about telling me she likes me! How could somebody not like her, I mean she's beautiful and funny and smart and amazing. I don't know why those stupid idiots at her school bullied her because she is the most perfect girl I've ever met.

I parked outside her house and walked up to her door. We haven't switched keys yet so I knocked a few times. It's weird, her parent's never seem to be in. Actually none of our parent's ever seem to be in. I heard light footsteps then her turn the keys in the lock. The door opened slowly. She poked her head around the door; I could tell she'd been crying. Her eyes were red and puffy and her hair was all messy.

"Come in."

She pulled the door open and let me in. I closed the door with my foot and wrapped my arms around her waist letting her cry in to my shoulder. After a few minutes, I picked her up and carried her up to her room. I put her down on her bed and cuddled in next to her, running my fingers through her hair in an attempt to comfort her. Tears leaked out of my eyes.

I've lost my best friend.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Hey, sorry I've been so rubbish recently. I'm struggling to cope with my depression and anxiety and have thought about killing myself everyday so sorry I've not updated in ages. So I broke up with my girlfriend at christmas and that made me feel really low and I've had some family problems too which made me feel even worse.

So yeah!

Hope you all had a good christmas and new year :)
M xx