Chapter Eleven

(Ah, the fabled "triple update". Please know that I'm running on 0 hours of sleep and a caffine pill with a cup of coffee. Also, there's heavy petting in this but it doesnt get far because Dysphoria. So warning for panic attacks.)

Evan and Connor stared at each other for a long time. Shaky hands reached up, cupping Connor's cheeks as he kissed him softly. Arms wrapped tighter  Evan's waist and his eyes slipped shut, enjoying the feeling and the taste of his boyfriend's lips on his.

He tasted like maple syrup and smelled like the forests. He loved every sensation that he got from Evan, loved every single part of him. This boy would be the death of him.

Connor began grinding on Evan slightly, his face flushing when he heard a soft gasp before a breathy moan, the mouth on his opening lightly. A shaky hand pushed its way up Connor's shirt, feeling his pale chest. Connor wasn't muscular in the slightest and he didn't think he was. Evan didn't care, his hands gently pressing and squeezing the tense spots in his body. Connor groaned lowly, his hands beginning to trail up Evan's shirt.

The smaller boy immediately pulled away and tore hand hands from Connor, his eyes wide. His body began to shake and tremble a bit as thoughts raced through his head. Connor immediately sat up, pulling him to his chest and holding him there, rocking him gently.
Evan wheezed and choked on air, his eyes squeezed shut tightly as he was rocked.

His chest heaved up and down fast and hard, his hands shaking as he fumbled with his chewing toy, trying his hardest to get it into his mouth in an attempt to calm himself. Connor noticed and put it in, holding him close. He hushed him softly, his brows furrowed. He rubbed his back gently and played with his hair, trying not to overstimulate him yet calm him down.

Time passed and Evan finally calmed down, his eyes closed and his breathing soft as he chewed the toy. It was in the shape of a raccoon and Connor honestly thought that was adorable. Evan looked up at him with red eyes and tear-stained cheeks, gently cupping Connor's cheeks in his hands and sighing softly. He quietly thanked him, suddenly tired from exerting so much energy in his panic.

He pressed close to Connor, feeling the blanket wrap around him as he relaxed. He quietly fell asleep in his boyfriend's arms, dreaming of nothing.