Chapter Twenty One

(OKAY, so, one, thank you for over 12k reads! You all are the reason I keep writing. This story is drawing to a close soon, so I hope you enjoy these last few chapters.
Two!
Please don't hate Jared! He's a nice guy in all honesty, he just has severe internalized homophobia due to extremely religious parents and, well, he didn't know what else to say other than it's wrong.
And three, my birthday is coming up! I'll be 15. I'm so happy.)

Evan woke up the next day, his thighs sore and hickies blossoming on his neck. He pulled away from Connor gently and wobbly stood, heading to the bathroom to examine the damage. He stepping in front of the mirror and his eyes widened.

Bright red and purple marks littered his neck and shoulders, evidence of last night's escapades. His cheeks turned red as he looked at his thighs. They were slightly red and dried... fluids... were stuck to the insides. He wobbled over to the shower and quickly turned it on, climbing in and cleaning himself up.

He thought about the night before, memories flashing in his mind as he scrubbed his body gently, being careful around the sore spots. He smiled to himself as he thought about how gentle Connor had been. Although he did get a little rougher towards the end, he made sure not to hurt Evan.

Once he was clean, he climbed from the shower and quickly got dry. His cheeks flushed once again as he remembered he had no clothes. Connor was most likely awake by now and, although they had already seen each other naked, he was still embarrassed to be nude around the other man.

He awkwardly walked out, looking at his feet before he heard a small whistle of admiration. He looked up to see Connor looking at him, a small smile on his face. He felt like he would burn up right there, his face and the tips of his ears turning red as he wobbled to his closet.

"H-How'd you sleep, Connor?" He pulled on a turtleneck sweater('Hide the hickies,' He thought, 'Don't want mom to know that her lil boy isn't so little.') and some fluffy pajama pants before walking out of the closet. Connor was pulling on his boxers as he hummed.

"I slept good. I was exhausted." He gave a sheepish smile as he pulled on his t-shirt, climbing off the bed and walking over to his shorter boyfriend. Resting his hands on his hips, he pecked his lips quickly, smiling softly and looking at him affectionately, "How did you sleep?"

"I-I slept good. I woke up really sore..." He looked away from him, his cheeks pink. Connor gave a small smiled and kissed his cheek, taking his hand in his and walking out of the room, not bothering to acknowledge the sentence with anything other than a small squeeze of his boyfriend's hand. He pulled Evan into the kitchen and sat him at the table, going to make them both French Toast.

♡◇♡◇♡

The two boys were currently lying on the couch, Evan's head resting on Connor's chest as he slept. The taller boy ran his hand through Evan's messy and drying hair, smiling softly as he heard his little snores. Steven Universe played quietly as he enjoyed the quiet moment.

There was a gentle knock on the front door and Connor sighed, gently noving Evan, as not to wake him up, and going to open the door. Pulling it open, Jared stood there, looking a bit shocked to see Connor.

"Murphy? "

"Yeah?"

"What the fuck." Connor snorted lightly a his reaction before opening the door to let him in.

"Evan is sleeping, so let's move to the kitchen. I'll make you some coffee." He closed the door behind his shorter friend, walking towards the kitchen with Jared following.

"God, you're like the housewife." He shook his head as he sat at the table, Connor beginning to make him coffee quietly. "So, how come you're here?" Connor frowned a bit as he recalled the memories from the past couple months.

"Well..." Connor spent the next thirty minutes filling in Jared, sliding into the seat in front of him after the coffee was dome and served. Jared listened with interest, wincing at occasional details. Once he had finished, obviously leaving out last night, Jared frowned and looked at his coffee.

"God, I hate your fucking family. Minus Zoe." Conner chuckled, sipping his drink.

"Nobody hates them more than I do, Kleinman."