meet and greet

Jay pov

After a long day at school I come home and notice all the moving trucks are gone. I go inside and change clothes into some Jordan shirts and a tank top.

I am sitting im my house finishing up some cleaning and decide that I'm gonna go meet my neighbour. I walk over to the house and knock on the door. About 10 seconds the door opens.

My eyes widen and I stare at the sexy beautiful stud that stands in front of me. She had light eyes and dreads and a small sexy curvy frame and juicy lips. "Um hello my name is jay I'm your neighbour I came over to introduce myself to u" I say while looking at all her beauty.

"Hey I'm crystal but u can call me Chris" her soft sweet voice fills my ears....i gotta make her mine.

Chris pov
I am in boxing all my stuff and setting up my house when I hear a knock at the door "who could it be..no one know where I live yet" I walk over to the door and open it and see a stud bit not just a stud a very sexy stud with dreads and light eyes hazel but a hint if blue. It seemed like she was fucking me with her eyes by the way she looked at me. Yes she was sexy but I'm not with all that stud for stud stuff.

She starts to talk and her voice is super soft and she had a little accent. "Hey im crystal but u can call me Chris" she smiles. "It's nice to meet u" she says. "Thanks for coming over. Here im gonna give u my number so we can keep in touch in, case u need something anytime." I say while pulling my phone out. We exchange numbers and she walks back to her house. For a stud she has a nice lil booty I say laughing toj myself.

Jay pov

I get home and put her number and contact in my phone. I don't text her cause I don't wanna seem thirsty so I think I'll wait till tm.

Chris pov
It's been a few hours sing so gave jay my number and she still has not texted me. It doesn't matter it's not like I want her or nun.

Longer updates start next chapter. I just had to get stuff rolling 😏