open up

Jay pov
I am laying in bed deep in my covers. It has been 1 week since I have left my house or talked to anyone.

What will I do without my dad? Is God punishing Me? Is this my fault? Why didn't God stop this? All these thoughts run threw my head over and over. I can't help but feel like it's my fault. I need my dad without him I'm nothing.

It's Friday and I told Chris we could hang out, but I don't wanna leave my house. Maybebshe can just come here. I don't wanna be alone anymore. I want to feel Someone hug me and let me know I'm not alone.

Chris pov

It's been 1 week since I talked to Jay. She must be really mad. We had plans to hang out today....are we still gonna hang out or not...

Just as I was thinking of calling her I get a call.....its jay!!

Me: hello?
Jay: hey love I know me had plans to hang at your house but do u think u could come to my house instead.
Me: yeah of course. When?
Jay: right now
Me: oh ok sure I'll be right over
Jay: there is a key under the plant...let yourself in.
Me: alright

I hang up and I could feel that something was not right.

I walk over to jays house and let myself in. I look around and take in the beauty of her house, but yet I don't see Jay.

"Jay where r u" I say loud enough. "In here" I hear faintly. I follow her voice and end up in her room.

I walk in and see Jay laying in her bed wrapped up in blankets. I pull the covers off of her and reveal her laying there.

"Eww Jay when is the last time u showered" I say covering my nose. "I domt know."....."Jay what's wrong what happened?" ....she explains to me what happened. I could feel her pain every time she said something.

"Alright come on we r getting u in the shower" I say grabbing her arm "noo I don't want to I wanna stay in bed" i grab her and pick her up and take her to the bathroom. "Come on I'll help u"

I sit Jay on the sink and set up her shower. "Alright let's get u stripped" she just sits there looking at me with her eyes filled with tears. I take her tooth brush and help her brush her teeth. Once I finish helping her brush her teeth I take off her shirt. I look at her and see the pain in her eyes. I take her pants off.

I'm trying to remember that she is hurting and in pain but I can't help but notice her sexy figure the more and more I take her clothes off. I prepare myself and slowly take her sports bra off revealing her beauful breasts.

Jay pov
Chris is helping me take a shower. I honestly don't want to. I just wanna go to bed. She helps me strip and then I realize that the only thing I'm wearing is my briefs. I look at her and see that she clearly is taking in the sight if my body. "R u ok?" I ask her she looks at me and smiles "yes I'm ok I should be asking u that" I smile for the first time in what seems forever. "I am now that u are here with me" she looks down and seems to be preparing herself. She slowly pulls my briefs down and takes them off. The entire time she is taking them off I'm watching her. She quickly grabs me and places me in the shower. "Come on wash up" I'm now getting soaked with water. "No I don't want to" I say turning away from her. "Come on Jay don't make me coke in there...u have to get clean. "No I don't want to. Why do i have to get clean?"
I slowly back out if the water. I domt want to shower I just want to go to bed and sleep. I'm not showering

Chris pov
Jay makes it clear that she isn't gonna shower willingly. Take my shirt and pants off leaving me in my sports bra and briefs. "What r u doing" she says confused "well ur not gonna do it yourself so I'm gonna do it for u" I say sternly. "Somebody's mad huh?" She says smartly...i give her a stern look and get in the shower trying to not get wet...i soap up a cloth and wash her back and arms and stomach...im still,trying not to get wet. "U k ow I'm staring to feel weak" I hurry and grab Jay and she pulls me under the water streams and starts laughing "jayyy!!! I was trying not to get wet...not I got to take these clothes off" I take my bra and briefs of and pause for a second....wait me and Jay are now both naked and both in the shower.....i turn around and face Jay and realize she is starring at my body "ur a little pervert" I help her wash her legs "can u please wash your personal areas please" I say holding the rag out "no" she says quick "come on please jay"...."No, u wanted me to shower so u can do it I don't wanna shower" she says crossing her arms....i sigh and soap up the cloth some more and wash her breasts...i try to not look But No catch myself looking...."um Alright can u turn around" Jay turns around with her back facing me....i soap up and slowly wash her pussy. I can feel how fat and juicy it is. As I'm washing it I hear Jay gasping a little and soon she backs her body up against mine....wait? Is she enjoying this? "What's wrong jay?" I ask whispering in her ear..."N-nothing" she says biting her lip. I stop and rinse her off. As i,finish getting the soap off her I can feel her starring at me. "Alright all done" I say with a tone of accomplishment. I wrap a towel around her and one for myself. We make our way to her room "can I please grab something to wear for myself since u reuined my other clothes "go ahead" I grab a bra and briefs and so me shorts.

Jay pov
Chris is getting dressed but in sitting on the bed replaying the moment in the shower over and over. She made me feel so good. I just want more, but she doesn't. I soon realize that Chris has taken my mind off my dad and has made me happy.

She walks over to me and hands me undergarments and shorts. I don't move cause I want her to dress me. "Really jay?" She says "yup" I say she looks at me and I lay back on the bed. She takes my towel and looks at me. I'm laying on the bed naked and wet...she dries me off quickly and goesnti grab my briefs "wait. U forgot a spot"...."what where?" She says looking at me confused. I slowly open my legs a little just enough for her to get the idea "Come on Jay stop playing"...."I'm being very serious" she looks at me and squints her eyes...."fine" she says a little too happy. She quickly and roughly opens my legs and dries me off hitting my clit. I bite my lip....she looks at Me "u want ment dry u so bad right? Well how about here? She quickly puts a finger inside of me hitting my g spot. I quickly gasp and grab onto her...."chris...stop" I say in between gasps as she hits all my spots. "U want me to stop?" She says as she is now on top of me with me at her mercy. I respond only with moans.

Chris pov
She deserves this. All the times she has teased me and left me horny she deserves this. I ask her if she wants me to stop bit she just moans....her pussy is getting soaked I can feel her juices dripping onto the bed. I feel her grip onto my back and wrap her legs around me "ur gonna make me cum" she says as she moans. Just as she is about to cum I pull my fingers out and get off of her. "What the hell" she says mad but still out of breath. I look at her and lick all her juices off my fingers...."I was just about to cum for u baby" she says sitting up wrapping her arms around me....as bad as I want to devour her and make her call me daddy...i have to make her want it bad....as in thinking I feel her push me onto the bed and put her hand in my shorts and starts to rub my pussy over my briefs...i gasp and arch my back "jay stop. Mhmm".....i feel her kiss my neck and I can feel myself getting wetter every second. "Admit u want daddy to make u cum and I'll stop" she whispers in my ear. "Beg for me to make u cum and I'll stop" I'm now moaning and holding onto Jay...but I'm not gonna give her the satisfaction of being the dominate one. I'm slowly falling deeper and deeper into lust.

Jay pov
Fair is fair. I wanna hear her call me daddy...."just say it and I'll stop" I whisper into her ear. "Mmmm d-daddy" I hear her say softly "What was that?" I say rubbing faster. Her mind is resisting but her body is giving in cause I feel her legs opening more and more and by now no can feel her wetness threw her briefs. "Daddy please don't stop please please make me cum." She says. I can tell she actually ment it..she didn't want me to stop but hey I told her I would. "Alright" i pull my hand out and get up and get dressed. She is still laying there looking at me with lust...she must want more. But I love teasing so I'm not gonna give in now.

"I need to go home I have things to do" she says..."alright well then get up" I say knowing damn well her legs are too weak...she sits up and stands up put her legs give out...i quickly grab her..."be more careful bambi" I say laughing...i help her up and she looks at me....."well go do the stuff u have to get done" I say smirking...she looks at me and I let go of her a little but one last time I pull her into me and grab her ass and let go...she looks at me and walks off "gay ass" she says with a laugh....

"Until next time my love" I say quietly

Should Chris give in??
Should she resist a little longer?
Jay must really have feels for Chris if she makes Jay happy at a time like this in her life.