seal the deal

Chris pov

I'm laying on the bed alone, jay left and I don't know why. A few moments pass and she comes back and my heart drops.

Jay walks in with a 8in strap on....i am a virgin and I have never done this.

"Your kidding right?" I say....

"Not at all" jay says while getting on the bed

I move back slightly but jay gets on too and starts kissing me. I want more of her but yet I am scared about this because I have never done this....

Jay pic
I'm kissing Chris and making sure she is nice and heated for me before I do anything because I know she has never done this....

I slide my hand down  her pussy and rub her clit and she is already super wet.....i open her legs wide and put the top up to her pussy.

"Wait....please just be super careful I haven't done this before" she says.

"It's ok babe I'll be very careful with you"....i slowly push the tip in she gasps..  I take a small pause but keep going..."Baby it hurts" she says wrapping her arms around me "it's ok baby you will start to feel better in a little" I reassure her.

Once i get it all in I slowly start to move just a little.....with every stroke Chris takes a little gasp "what does it feel like baby?".

Chris pov

Jay is slowly starting to stoke in and out of me and it hurts really bad but yet I also feel pleasure, a pleasure i have never felt before.

"I'm gonna speed up baby" she says...i nod to let her know it's ok and right away the pain fades away and the pleasure starts to take over... I start moaning.....normaly I can always control my moans but right now i can't control anything because my body is fully in jays control.

I feel jay pull out leaving my body numb and weak. I look to see what ahe is doing but before I know it I'm on my stomach and my face is on a pillow.

Jay must be getting filled with lust because she quickly puts her strap back inside of me and starts doing super deep and hard.

Jay is hitting spots I didn't even k ow I had. My juices are going down my legs onto the bed and my moans are bouncing off the walls.

I feel like my whole body is being consumed with pleasure. Every stroke jay makes I fall deeper in her trance. I guess you can say I have reached ecstasy.

Jay pov

Even tho I'm the one fucking Chris I can feel myself being filled with ecstasy....bit to mention the strap is starting to rub against my clit.

I lay on my back and put Chris on top of me letting her know I want her to ride me.....she looks very shy but she slowly starts to ride my strap.

Chris started off shy but she soon found out what motions made her feel good and started riding me like a pro...i start moaning cause jay riding me is causing the strap to rub against me.

I watch Chris and hold her waist with 1 hand and 1 if her tittes with the other....she soon starts going super fast and deep causing her to reach her limit....she cums all over my strap and flops her body onto mine....she came before me but that's ok I get pleasure from watching her.

Chris must have noticed I didn't cut because she starts taking the strap off me.."what r u doing baby?".....i ask as she starts to open my legs....."i want you to get that orgasm that u didnt get to reach just now"....beofre I can say anything she starts fingering me and sucking on my clit...since I was cut short earlier I instantly start moaning....i start moving my hips to the motion of her fingers and arching my back......she speeds up and adds a second finger....my eyes roll back and I cum all over her fingers and in her mouth and she makes sure that she doesn't miss a drop of it.....she cleans me up and gives me some kisses and I must admit....i do taste good if I must say so myself.

I have so many feelings for Chris and I want her all to myself...no one els...i sit up and pull her onto my lap and look her in the eyes.....

What I am about to do could wither be awesome or  mess everything up...."chris....will you be my official girlfriend" ....she quickly looks me in my eye and says.......................

TBC.....

Sorry for the long wait...sorry this is so short also im,working on some better ideas

Do u think Chris will say yes or no??
What would u like to happen.

Let me know....
Love u guys,💍💍