temptation

Chris pov

I go home and lay on my bed. I am still soaking wet from jay playing with me. I get up and go in the bathroom and shower. I am playing music when the song "Feel it" comes on.

My mind wonders as the song plays. I can just image jays fingers inside of me and her lips on my neck. I just want her to take me and make my mind turn to a blur.

I snap back to reality when I hear my phone get a text message. I finish up my shower and get out and see who texted me....its jay. I feel a slight smile grow in my face.

Jay: hey come spend the night...im sorry about earlier....i promise I won't touch u...i promise, I just want some company.

Me: alright.....u promised.

I'm happy t hay she promised me but yet deep deep down in sad cause I'm craving her touch.

Jay pov

Chris: I'll be there in 20
Me: ight

fuck.....i just made a promise that is gonna be so hard to keep, but I keep my word so I'll have to work super hard.

I realize that I still have to clean myself up after Chris did what she did. I run and take a quick shower and clean up around the house.

I put some silky sheets on my bed cause my other sheets me and jay messed up 😏. Before I know it I hear jay knocking.  I answer and she is wearing a tank top...no bra to make things worse and some basket ball shorts. She makes her way to my room and right away flops onto my bed and gets under the covers.

"Silk?" She asks laughing....i smile and sit next to her on the bed I lean over "well we kinda ruined my other sheets" I say looking at her tank top which is barley see threw.  "Whatever just turn some music on"

I turn on some music and we just smoke and jam out. "Man I'm getting tired" I get under the covers and get Cozy. Chris has her back turned to me and she is finishing the blunt a new song comes on she she is jamming "this is my song" she is super close to me like she is so close she is almost against me. Her ass in almost touching me and I just look at all her curves. I close my eyes so I don't get tempted to touch her. If things couldn't her worse she starts grinding against me and pushes she body against mine and grinds against me...she smells so good...i go to put my hands on her waist but I remember I promised so I stop myself. I see her look out the corner of her eye and she giggles... her ass is so soft...i just wanna grab it and spank it. If she she gonna tease me then it's only fair I do the same....i know I made a promise but I'm not gonna touch her in a sexual way.

As she grinds on me I wrap my hand around her neck and grind on her as if I had a strap on....i catch her if guard cause she gasps and moans.

Chris pov 
I'm craving jays touch and I know she promised not to touch me but I'm going to make her touch me.

My song comes on and I puch against her and start grinding my ass against her....i see her hand go to grab my waist but she stops..i giggle cause I know she wants to touch me...i keep grinding and I bite my lip when all the sudden jay grabs my neck and grinds on me as if she was fucking me. I gasp and moan cause her touch makes me go crazy....she flips me onto my stomach and grinds on me and uses 1 hand to grab my waist...."jayyyy" I whisper and arch my back...she only does it for a few moments and then let's go and gets off of me and lays back down with her back to me....i lay there and look at the back of her head.

Jay pov

I flip Chris onto her stomach and grind on her....she moans and to make it worse she whispers my name and arches her back...that shit makes me weak so I stop before I lose control....i hurry up and lay on my side not facing Chris...im laying and I hear Chris move closer to me....."stop" I say....."what's wrong im just laying down"...."no stop teasing me....o promised to not touch u...but you tease me so much and you know damn well I can't resist u" i say......i feel Chris playing with my dreads......"I never told you promise me that you wouldn't touch me u came up with that on your own" she says making me lay on my back with her right next to me...i look at her and take In all her beauty....she is playing with my hair and it feels so good..

Chris pov

I'm playing with jays dreads and she is just scanning me...."take a picture it will last longer" I say smiling..."ok" she says getting up "wait what" I say but before I can do anything jay pulls my shirt up and lays me on the bed exposing my boobs and she takes a picture..."wtf r u doin" I lean up to punch her but she grand my arm before it reached her face... our faces are super close...."u said take a picture" she says in my ear...."I didn't mean it like that" I say blushing....."u didn't specify".....she pushes me down and strips me if my clothes "wait no not that" I say angry but blushing....i go to grab my clothes but she spreads me legs open....i feel so exposed....

Jay pov

I have lost control...she drives me to my breaking point....i spread open her legs and look at her pretty pussy....."stop I don't do all this" she says...."u want me to stop?"......"yes please"....i look at her and she is blushing so hard...i lean over and put my phone on the night stand "it's ok my phone is put up" I say...."thank u".....she looks down and realizes she is fully naked and I'm between her legs.....she freaks out and tries to run away...I grab her face softly "where u going" ...."I'm gonna get dressed" she says not looking at me...."My eyes r up here baby girl"....she looks me in my eyes and bites her lip...i lean in as if I'm him a kiss her and just pull her into a hug and her body pushes against me....her body feels so good against me...."just fuck me already" She whispers intending for me to not hear her...."is that what u want" I pull away and look her in her eyes "what r u talking about?" She says innocent..."I heard u baby girl....u said for me to fuck u already...is that what you want?" She looks down "is that what u want?"...she doesn't answer me...i grab her leg and put in on my shoulder...and run a finger against her pussy...she doesn't resist, but she doesn't answer me..."well I guess that's a no" i say slowly getting up....she grabs me and pulls me back and kisses me....i grab her face and take dominance....."I want it...i want u" she says between kisses...."that's all u had to say baby" I kiss her neck and work my way to her nipples...

Chris pov

Jays lips are so soft....i am losing control....im slipping.....its too late "I want it...i want u"...."that's all u had to say baby" she says...she kisses me down my neck and reaches my nipples....she sucks and licks  my nipples.....she kisses her way super slowly down my stomach...my body hesitates every kiss she places on my body.....as she gets lower and lower she puts my leg on her shoulder.

Jay pov

I look up at her while I put her leg on my shoulder and watch her bite her lip...i kiss her inner thigh and she lets out little moans....i kiss her pussy and spread her lips open exposing her tight pink wet entrance...."daddy stop teasing me" She says...i look at her and slide a finger in her pussy "fuck baby" She moans.....i suck and make circles around her clit....i slide another finger in and slide my fingers in and out of her slowly picking up  speed..."oh fuck daddy right there"...."right here?" I say hitting her spot harder..."mmmmhmmm fuc- daddy I'm gonna cum"....i can feel her pussy hugging my finger...she grabs my dreads and grinds her pussy with the motion  on my fingers and tongue...."daddy I'm cummimg" she arches she back and a sweet liquid gills my mouth..."mmmm" I moan while making sure to get every drop of cum....i come up and kiss her.....i get up and walk away.."baby where you going?" I ignore her and walk away.....a few moments later I walk back to her...."no way baby!!!!!"
...................to be continued