the Skype call

Jay pov

Today I am going to hang out with Chris again....this time I'm bringing weed so we can smoke and hang out.

Chris pov

I get ready and greet Jay at the door and of course she looks at good as ever. I have been thinking about the last time we hung out but this time that won't happen.

We are hanging on my bed when I get a Skype call from this fem I had been talking to "who is that" Jay asks a little sad "just a girl" I say answering the call. I could tell by her face ahebwas kind of upset. I'm talking to this girl while music is playing so me and Jay r dancing and having fun.

A Really Good song came on and it was a "twerk song"  so me being a joker I started twerking and Jay came up behind me and held my hips as I twerked. The fem wasn't paying much attention. Actually nun at all really.

Jay pov
Chris was playing around and started twerking and I watched and it was too good to miss out on and I was high asf  so I came up behind her and grabbed her hips...i expected her to pull away quickly but she kept going and actually started grinding on me. I slowly inched us out of thebfram for the Skype call which was dead asf  and I hit the blunt and signaled to Chris to come close. I leaned into her like a kiss and blew the smoke into her mouth. As I blew it into her mouth I held her chin softly. Once there was no more smoke I slowly pulled away.  I wanted to actually kiss her but I don't know hownshe would react.

I sit on the edge of the bed and pass the blunt to Chris and decide to get on Instagram and see what was going on till I saw Chris coming closer in the corner of my eye.

I don't pay any attention to her coming closer till she takes my phone and puts it on the bed. "Aye what u do that" I pause as she gets into my lap and blows smoke into my mouth. Even tho she isn't kissing me it was so intense it seemed like we were. She pulls away but doesn't get up.

Chris pov.

I pass the blunt to Jay still on her lap caught up in the moment.  We make eye contact but I look away butbshe pulls me in to her making me think she is gonna blow smoke into my mouth but instead of her lips coming close to mine they actually touch. There isn't any smoke either. I miss her back  but she pulls away quick when we hear the fem on the Skype call talking "here where did u guys go"  I jump up and go back to my call.

I'm talking to the fem when I feel Jay grab my hand and tug on me a little to get my attention. I look at her and I can just tell she wants me to stop talking.

I finally hang up the phone "sorry about her she talks so fucking much" I say with my back turned to Jay.

I don't hear a response so I turn around and Jay is right behind me. Before I get to say anything she kisses me and pushes me against the wall. Right away I put my arms around her and kiss back. I soon feel her tongue asking to enter my mouth and I allow it and before know it she picks me up and puts me against the wall harder.

I can feel myself getting wetter by every second. Wait...what am I doing she is a stud....i need to stop before we go too far...i got to stop this....now...

Jay pov

Her lips are so soft..her taste is so sweet. I want more...i need all of her...i pick Chris up and push her on the wall even harder. Little moans and gasps escape both of our mouths once and a while. I slowly take 1 hand and slowly feel up her shirt and holding her with other....."wait stop" she says pushing me away and escaping my grip...i look at her confused "I don't like studs I am not stud for stud I like fems." She says

I'm hurt I right away start grabbing all my stuff..."wait no u don't have to leave" she says "nah u ain't stud for stud right? And I just full out there myself at u...i think I should leave" i say grabbing my keys and leaving the room. 

Chris pov
Everything happened so fast....she walked out the room and before I knew it she was gone. 

After she leaves I clean my house and realize she hasn't texted or called or anything. I pick up my phone and text her

Me: hey.....

I don't think,she will reply but it's worth a shot...
Not even 2 minutes later she texts back

Jay: what do u want?
Me: look I'm sorry I didn't mean to all that stuff to happen
Jay: really? Cause u,was the one who say in my lap and by the way it looked....u liked it..but hey I guess I was wrong.
Me: look I'm really sorry can't we just be friends....
Jay: man it's whatever
Me: im really sorry
*read*

She left me on read..dang she must really be hurt.

Jay pov

Chris: I'm really sorry

I toss my phone on the bed and close my eyes and try to sleep.....

*buzz....buzzz.......buzzzz*
Man who is calling me.....
I pick up my phone and see my mom is calling me.. I just talked to her earlier and she seemed fine. I pick up the phone

Me:hello?
Mom: Jay?
Me: yes? Is everything ok mom??
Mom: Jay I'm so sorry *sniffs*
Me: for what??what's going on??
Mom: It's your dad...he has cancer.

My mind goes blank I can hear my mom still talking but my mind had completely gone blank. I hang up the phone and just sit on my bed....i feel a tear coke down my face.   I didn't even notice I was crying.

I end up crying myself to sleep. And I couldn't tell Chris..  I had no one.....im all alone...