I'M THE VILLAINESS!

3 Years Later

It's been 3 years since I reincarnated into this world and I can currently walk, talk, and speak like I used to. I was labelled a genius and my parents doted on me TOO MUCH. It was unhealthy. They gave in to my every demand and brought back so many dresses and desserts that I could probably buy another residence with that money. Not kidding. As I lived in this world I figured out what kind of world I lived in. It is a world with magic and other magical races, and I live in the kingdom called Evenrose. Yes, Evenrose. The Kingdom in the game Ever Sky Academy, a super hot otome game in my previous world.

The game was basically about how the heroine traveled around with her semi-harem of childhood friends only to acquire more while at the academy. The otome game is mostly about revenge, making some capture targets to propose to her and capturing the rest, finding hidden treasure and secrets in the school, all the while preventing an inter-species war. Of, course, there is also powering up and making everyone at the school gasp at the OP-ness of the heroine and her harem. There were 4 main capture targets and 2 hidden, some met before and after entering the academy.

Aaaaand.. From what I have heard, I AM THE MAIN VILLAINESS OF THIS STORY WHO DIES IN ALL ENDINGS! Serena Disenfald, a horrible, bitchy, possessive, loud-mouthed, spoiled daughter of Archduke Disenfald whose personality is absolutely rotten. She is obsessed with one of the capture targets who is the 2nd prince and does everything she can to obstruct the heroine from having a happy ending. Yup, that's me.

Serena is also known to be the most beautiful character in the story, with some players outside of the game saying that she was probably the most beautiful character in that world. Apparently the producers wanted her appearance to help make up for Serena's lack of a good personality, buuuut she was still a bitch. She had long, straight ice blue hair that seemed to have streaks of silver and pastel purple/lavender eyes that seemed iridescent with its ever changing purple and pink. All of her features were perfection, from her small button nose to her pouty pink bottom lip and butterfly shaped eyelashes that were so long that they cast shadows on her perfectly high cheekbones.

Serena was also gifted in the area of magic, she had advanced poison/alchemy magic and was deadly on a battlefield wielding poisonous potions that could explode or cause them to become sick.

Seriously, cheat. Well, I guess not just anyone can stand against THE heroine and her harem. Wait, get back on topic, let's write down everything I remember.

(Before the School Arc)

1st capture target: Jared Evenrose

Status: 2nd prince of The Evenrose Empire

Unrealistically gold hair and dreamy blue eyes. Magic type: Earth. Gifted at magic, academics, and martial arts, he is basically a perfect cheat character. His perfect angelic facade tricks girls all over the country who fall all over him while hiding his actual perpetually bored character. He is so good at everything that he has absolutely nothing to do and lives in a drab life.

His family ignores him for they are either too busy to bother with him or they are jealous and make his life a hard time. He grows increasingly hateful towards his family and his peers who act like they care for him when in reality all they see is the crown. He had never experienced love and always feels lonely. Lonely and perpetually bored.

That is, of course, until the protagonist comes along. With her cheerful personality and her stupid obstinance the heroine creates a group of ragtag friends who each have their own problems and consists mostly of her harem. He finds a place with her friends and eventually falls in love with the heroine who was the reason his life became interesting again. He and most of their friends becomes a part of the heroine's harem. Cheesy, really.