Chapter 53

Alicia Clark.

Me and Elyza follow behind the king. We go out of the church like building we were in.

Outside a bunch of children probably around four of five run past us. The king turns around and smiles at the children.

"Many of the children are coming from their learning rooms." He says and then continues walking. We follow.

We pass a dark skinned man with a teenage boy in my the yard. They are fighting with sticks almost as if they were swords. The boy wonders off. King Ezekiel walks up to the man.

"Alicia, Elyza this is Morgan." The dark skinned man turns to us and gives his hand out. I shake it and Elyza does the same.

"Hi." Morgan says to us.

"I was hoping you could give them a tour of the place. I have a few things I need to attend to." Says the king.

"Yeah sure." Morgan replies to the king and then he gives up a friendly look and leaves.

"How long have you lived here?" Elyza asks Morgan.

"Oh, um actually I live in a place not to far from here. Me and my friend Carol are just staying here for some time."

We follow Morgan around The Kingdom. He meet a bunch of people and then he shows us the "Cafeteria" he leaves us alone to get our food, saying that he will rejoin us soon.

Me and Elyza get our food and take a seat at a table.
------------------------------------------
Chapter will be getting longer for the next few uploads.

UPDATING AGAIN FRIDAY.