Chapter 56

Elyza Lex.

As we walk to Strands camp he fills me in on why he didn't meet back up with me and Alicia in the woods, he said got trapped in a building. Once he got out me and Alicia had already moved.

Me and Morgan continue to follow him were walking on the road and up above I can see a wall.

"Wait, is the camp you staying at  Alexandria?" Morgan asks.

Strand nods.

Morgan tells us that he lives in Alexandria too, but he has been staying at The Kingdom for awhile.

When we get up to the wall it's slides left and a girl is left standing in the walk way.

She's about my height. Dark brown hair (darker than Alicia's). Her clothes are ripped a little and there's blood on her shoulders.

She looks me up and down with a look I can't really explain, but I do my best to return the look.

She steps aside and walks away.

"That's Rostia. You'll have to forgive her she's been having a hard time." Morgan explains to me.

We continue inward. Inside it looks like  a suburb neighbourhood. Houses on the left and right, a lake, and people walking around. Not a lot of people not like "The Kingdom".

A man walks up to us. He has a beard that needs shaving and piercing blue eyes. Probably in his late thirties maybe early forties. He's the leader of the place you can tell by the way he holds himself.

He gives Morgan a quick hug.

"I'm Rick." He holds his hand out to me and invites me and Morgan inside of a house. Strand walks the other way.