Chapter 4: The first date

"Hello?" 

"Angel! Thank god you answered! I need your help with something" 

"You got it sis, what is it?"

"I'm having a date tonight and I need your help to choose an outfit" 

"OMG LIZZIE WHO'S THE GUY!?" WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE?" Angel started to shoot questions at her. 

"I'm sorry, I will tell you everything come to my house please"

"Alright but I want everything on the guy" 

"Ok" She laughed hanging up. 

*A few minutes later*

There's a knock on the door. 

"Coming!" Elizabeth shouted coming from the kitchen. 

"Lizzie! I'm here to rescue you, sis but first full details on your mysterious date!" Angel excidetly said stepping inside the house. 

"Alright but you will help me afterwards"

"Yeah I promise!" She sitted on a couch in the living room. 

"I met him in an after party a few days ago" 

Angel nodded. 

"He was really sweet and funny" She smiled. "I spent like the whole night talking to him and dancing"

"Damn girl I can see that you're really into the guy! What's his name?"

"Chandler. Now that I think about it,  is a great name" 

"Yeah especially when you're falling in love with him" She chuckled. "Lizzie soon you need to introduce me to the guy that stole your night and heart apparently..."

"I'm not in love, I'm just getting to know him. Now help me" She said getting up and heading to her room. 

"Ok" Angel followed her. 

*A few hours later Elizabeth was almost ready, applying the final touches to her makeup*

"Lizzie you look so pretty! He's gonna drop when he sees you" 

"You think?" She excidetly asked.

"Of course! I better get going, have lots of fun" She said leaving Lizzie's place.

"Thank you Angel! See you tomorrow!"

Chandler was ready as well, dressed in something formal not a suit he hates them. but something quite elegant.

A knock was heard in Elizabeth's stepdoor. 

"It must be him" She thought. 

Indeed she was right she opened the door to find  a good looking Chandler looking at the floor unaware of her presence. Until he quickly looked up getting stunned by Elizabeth's beauty. 

"WOW just WOW!" He couldn't find words to defind  how beautiful she looked.

"How do I look?" 

"You look completely beautiful, I can't find words to describe you" 

She blushed. "Thank you. You look very handsome, let's go?" 

"Oh yeah, we better if we don't want to be late for dessert" He offered her his arm which she took.

Chandler decided to take Lizzie to one of his favorite restaurants in town. The food is great there plus it has a beautiful view to the ocean of Malibu.