Day at the pier

*1 month later*

Chandler's POV

After our kiss things between Lizzie and I started getting better we kept going on dates and we got to know much more about each other but I still wanted to be SO much more than her  friend... I want to be able to hold hands with her, hug her, kiss her like that night and love her! But that might change today cause  i will ask Lizzie to be my girlfriend. I finally gather the courage to do it, I decided to invited her to the pier to ask her the question that's been killing me these past few days. 

 Third person POV

Chandler texted Elizabeth before picking her up from her apartment.

Chand💕: Good morning Lizzie! Ready for our little adventure today?

Lizzie😊: Good morning mister! Oh yeahh, can't wait!! When are you picking me up?

Chand💕: It's 12 okay with you? 

Lizzie😊: Well i'm almost ready and we are 30 minutes away from 12 so yes 

Chand💕: Alright then! Ohh I almost forgot, bring your bathsuit (if it's a bikini better, haha jk) and some comfortable clothes today's a chillax day! 

Lizzie😊: I like that and you're lucky I just found my bikini 

Chand💕: MY LUCK KEEPS GETTING BETTER! 

Lizzie😊: Hahaha what a dork. See you soon rock star! 

Chand💕: See ya! 

Elizabeth's POV

That was the kind of texting that I needed this morning, Oh lord Chandler just flirted with me! And I kinda continued it... I know it's too soon to think about Chand on a romantic way but it just feels so right maybe I should stop worrying about it and just give this feeling a chance. 

Third person POV

After picking up Elizabeth from her apartment, they headed to the pier. "So what do you wanna do first?" Chandler asked turning off the car. 

"Well what about riding the rides before it gets more crowded" Elizabeth said. 

"That sounds good."

"Hey Liz tell you what,  I bet you I can win you on a race from here to the attractions and If I win, you will invite the lunch and if you win well i will invited it" 

"Are you sure you can keep up with me after last time?" She teased. 

"Try me" He smiled. 

"Okay, in the count of three."

1, 2..., 3

"Let's gooo!" Chandler said running. 

The race between those two was very close, everyone stared at them like they were crazy but both  seem to care only about each other, and of course the race.

Chandler ended up winning it! When Chand finished with teasing Lizzie about her lost they went on a few rides but soon they got hungry and it was time for Lizzie to pay a bet. 

"Well Lizzie Liz it's time to pay up" He grinned. 

She smiled. "Where do you wanna eat?"

"My lady, I will give you the power to decide that" He said in a British accent. 

She laughed. 

*Few hours later*

5:00 PM

After having lunch, riding a few more rides and eating ice cream,  Lizzie and Chand found themselves on Venice Beach. 

"Wanna get into the water?" Chandler asked while walking on the sand. 

"Yes please!" She smile brightly. 

"You need to go get change?" 

"Nah I'm wearing my suit under my clothes" She said while stripping herself off her clothes leaving her only on a very cute white bikini. Chandler's eyes went wide and his mouth was starting to open up.

"Um hello are you gonna just stand there?" Elizabeth said waving her hand at him.

"Maybe? I mean of course not" He nervously took his shirt off, he cleared his throat. "Let's go the ocean is there waiting for us" 

Elizabeth's POV

AWW HE'S SO CUTE WHEN HE GETS NERVOUS AND DAMN HE'S RIPPED!

Chandler's POV

Maybe she didn't notice that I got nervous. But she definetly saw that I was staring at her ,  I couldn't help it  she's BEAUTIFUL AND HOT! Thank god for bikinis!

Third person POV

When they finished swimming and playing at the water, they laid out on a towel in the sand and were talking about their past experiences and secrets .

"When I was 16 i thought about putting a Mexican restaurant in NYC" Chandler confessed. 

"Wait really why?" She laughed.

"Don't laugh, cause I  thought I will never make a career in music" He chuckled. 

"Well I would have definetly gone to your restaurant" She said drinking from her margarita. 

"Thanks,  maybe in the future I will put one"

"Then I will be your #1 customer" She smiled. 

"Lizzie can i ask you something?" He said standing up. 

"Sure Chand" She stood up.

They were now facing each other, with the sunset in the background. 

"Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?"