Part 1

"Wake up. Wake up.Wake up. Wake up!"  I hear a whisper next to me. I Jump up. And get shocked. I scream in pain. " Don't struggle you will just keep getting shocked." He says with a look of concern.I'm strapped to a chair. I look at the boy to my left he looks the same age as me . It's dark in the room so I can't see him that well. But from what I can see, he has nice black hair that is in a fringe style. I think he has chocolate brown eyes. I can't help but say, " where the hell am I?" He then responds saying " I dont know but I think it's the Aeon City. (I think that's how you spell it)By the way my name is Andy." I look over to see him smiling. He has a cute smile with a mole on top of his lip that give him a cute appearance . I then respond in a bitter voice, "I'm Casey ." I can't help but wonder how to escape this place. I try to look around with out getting shocked in the process but I do a couple time. After what felt like an eternity of silence Andy says, " Don't worry the Resistance will save us..." He gets cut off by screams in the distance. We both look at each other. You can see the terror in his eyes. Then all of the sudden we are blinded by a bright white light. After having my eyes adjust to the light after being the dark for so long. We see a tall man in a suit. Both of us are left speechless. "Well it's good to see both of you are awake",said the mysterious man. "Yea good to know now where are we?!" Andy says trying to sound intimating. "That's for me to know and for you to guess. " he said with a maniacal look in his eyes. "Experiments should start soon" he then says. "E-Experiment? What's experiments?" I say damn my stutter. "Awe this should be fun" he says, before leaving us to get consumed by the darkness once again.
Authors note
Umm so yea! First chapter done. I doubt anyone is going to read this but yea! Hope you liked it :)