Part 3

I wake up once again to a sharp pain in my hip. I scream out in pain. I see Andy jolt up. "Huh? What? Omg you're awake!" Andy says happily. "Yea that I am." I say, dully. "The Resistance still isn't here." He says disappointed. "We aren't ever getting out of this hell hole are we?" I say to him. He looks up and say with confidence "No we will. Both of us will make it our together. Always and forever." He says will that smile. "Okay I believe you" I say with some more confidence. We see a slit open in the door. A voice echoes loudly, "Food is here!" We both eat the stale bread. And that's what my life was for two months...
~Time Skip 2 months later~
Andy and I both were awoken from a deep sleep with a voice booming, "CODE 27, INTRUDERS HAVE ENTERED THE BUILDING! BE ARMED AND READY TO FIGHT!"
Andy look up and said, "The Resistance! They are here!" I don't think I've never seen him smile so much. Just as I was about the say something the door slammed open. I start to panic. What was I supposed to do? "Andy?? Is that you?" A tall man with a skull bandanna around his lower face. Andy says, "YES IT IS! Help me out Hayden!!" So his name is Hayden. He quickly came and unlocked the for him chains. Andy gets up weakly. Hayden started to leave but then I see Andy come towards me and unchain me. "Thank you." I say weakly. " I told you, Always and forever." He says with a smile, for the first time I am face to face with him. He is honestly gorgeous. He puts an arm around me. We start walking fast. We take turn after turn after turn. My legs began to hurt due to the experiments. "Where almost out, just a bit longer" Andy said as words of encouragement. "Okay.." I say feeling a bit better. We are finally outside. I see that there are many others. We rush to the back of a truck. I get pushed in my a guy with stretched ears and he looks short but quite as short as me. Andy then say angrily, "Don't you dare touch her like that again Dave." He looks at me and then asks, "You okay?" He says concerned. I chuckled and said, "I've had worse in there." He looks at me and shyly smiles. I sit next to Andy the guy who shoved me in earlier."Hey..Sorry about shoving you." He said sincerely. I look at him and smile "It's fine." I say back. "By the way I'm David but please call me Dave." He said with a smile showing perfect teeth. "Let me introduce you to everyone" he said. "That's Hayden" he points to the guy that saves us earlier. "Hey" Hayden said sweetly. I now see his full face. He has a very sharp jawline, and tattoos all over him including his face. Now that I mention it, everyone has a lot of tattoos except one guy. I then smile politely. Dave then spoke up, "That's Bennett but he likes to be called Benn." I then look at the guy he was talking about. He has bleach blonde hair with green eyes. He has a nice jawline, maybe even better the Hayden. "Hello! Nice to meet you!"Benn says happily. "H-Hello!" I say back. He smile. " That's Brandon. He has a stutter so don't expect him to say a lot." I look over at where he point. I see a small guy but not in height. He doesn't have as many tattoos. But he is very cute and has a baby face even with his nose and lip piercing. "H-Hello" he says, with a stutter. I respond back, " Hey, at least I-I won't b-be the only-y stutter here." I say with my stutter. He looks up and smiles and says "Y-Yea!" I look down at my hands. "And last but not least, Brent Taddie. But everyone calls him Taddie." Look over to the guy in the corner, he looks up with such a cute look. "Oh! Hi, I'm Taddie!" He said with a smile.This guy is beautiful. He has these blue eyes and a slight jawline. He has his sleeve done. He has slightly crooked teeth that makes his smile super cute. "H-Hi." I said that's god I'm dark skinned or else I would've been bright red. "So you've met everyone now." Dave says. I smile shyly while looking down at my fingers. I start to play with my fingers. Andy takes my hands and interlocked our hands and sends me a reassuring smile, probably realizing I was getting nervous. I look up and see him smiling at our interlocked fingers. He so cute. I soon but my head on his shoulder and fall into a deep slumber.
Authors note:
So yea!I tried to make it longer it's like around 883 words. And yea now you've met the band! Ps that's Hayden in the picture above. I will post pictures of the rest of he band later! So yea tell me who you ship Candy (Casey & Andy) or Teddie (Casey & Brent Taddie)