Part 5

^^That's Benn 😍
As me and Hayden walk to the table we hear Benn shout, "Ooo look at the love birds!" Giving Hayden and I a blush. I see Andy look up angrily almost jealous but I'm probably just imagining things. "Well hello to you too." I say to all of them. I get responds of "hey's" and "Hello" from everyone. I sit next to Andy on my right and Hayden to my left. I gently shove him, causing him to look up, "Hmm?" He says with a mouth full of food. I giggle and say, " did you sleep well?" He look up and said, "No, imma need like 3 weeks of sleep but I do feel much more refreshed. " i resigns with "That's good." After that we both fell into awkward silence but thankfully Hayden wrapped and one arm around my waist, eating with the other. I instantly relaxed. Everyone was consumed by their own conversation while eating. I sometimes made comments and such. We all finish eating and we all talk for an hour or so.
~~time skip~~
I was now in pajamas and getting ready to go to sleep when I hear a small knock on my door. I respond by "Come in!" I then see Andy's little head poke through the door. "I can't sleep. I sleep next to you, I'll feel more comfortable." He said with innocence and a slight blush. I said, "Of course, you're always welcomed Andy." I say with a smile. I pull the blanket over my body as I see Andy walk in....without a shirt, and let me just say he's got a lot of bruises from the experiments, but he has a toned body. He climbs into the bed. I face towards the window. I then feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist. And a content sigh. I soon fell asleep to the sound of Andy's light snore.
Sorry it's short! But I wanted to update so yea! Hope you liked it ❤️