Part 4

That's Dave^^
I soon wake up a couple minutes before we are greeting by a large building "Welcome to the home Casey." Andy say happily but very tiredly. "I'll give you a tour while Andy is sleeping." Hayden says all smiley. "Thank you!" I say gratefully. We pull up to the building and start to get out. I was the last out. Hayden helped me out. He grabbed my waist and put me down from the large truck.  Hayden puts a protective arm around my waist as we navigate towards the door. He pulls out a key card. "Let's get this show on the  road! You'll love it here, it's spacious but cozy at the same time." He said all happy. "That doesn't make any sense." I say with a giggle. He laughs back, "It doesn't does it?" We both laugh for a bit before we head towards a hallway with the words "Bedrooms" written over it. Hayden then opens up a bedroom that has a queen size bed, a desk with a laptop on it, a painting over the bed frame, along side a dresser that was a baby pink like the bed sheets. "Wow this is so much more then I need, thank you!!" I say to Hayden. He then laughed, "After all the torture, you deserve it." He says with a sly smile. "Okay thank you once again." I say as we walk out the room again. He then leads me to a room across from my room. "This is my room and you are welcomed any time." He said with a wink, that made me blush."I'll definitely keep that in mind." I say back. "Okay, now for the other rooms." Hayden says again, while grabbing my wrist and dragging me into another room that said "Combat". "So this is where all the training goes on and fighting practices." He said and I looked up in awe of the large room I was in. "Wow,it's so...." before I can finish my sentence Hayden finishes it for me, " Large." We both laugh and then we dragged me out the room once again. "This the computer and science room but I'm not allowed in." He said a little sadly. "May I ask why?" I ask trying to not pry. "Oh I brought coffee once and I spilled it all over some of the equipment." I couldn't help but laugh at how serious he looked. "What it's serious!" He said, while trying to keep a straight face but failed miserably and stated to laugh. "Okay maybe it's not that serious." He said while laughing. "Yea not that serious at all." I said while laughing.  "Okay,okay now there's one more place to show you and is my personal favorite." Said with a large smile. "Okay, Lets go!" Say as we run down the stairs like children. I don't think I've ever been more comfortable with anyone so fast. "AND HERE WE ARE, THE CAFETERIA!!!" He said screaming. "THANKS I WOULD'VE NEVER GUESSED" I said while pointing at the sign the said in bold letters "Cafeteria". He then looked up and had a look of 'ooooh' on his face I giggle as he dragged me to a table with the other guys. I feel already welcomed at my new 'Home'.
Author note:
So that's chapter 4 :) more drama will be coming up! I will try to update soon!