Part 9

flashback Haydens POV

"Stay quiet. Don't move.Survive." Our trainers words ran through my head as we fought one of the worst attacks from the empire yet. Everyone on top base were running around like lunacies unsure of what to do. We all knew what was happening but none knew what to do. I quickly run to the weapons room and grab all I can. I hand some out other warriors. A/n I didn't know what to call them so I went with warriors.)

It was all to much. I was creeping down the long narrow hallway filling it was Gas 819 (A/n If you get that reference I will love you eternally even though no-one will 😂). I quickly cover my face with my lucky bandana. I continue walking. I run into a couple Scarecrows but luckily I kill them before they could do any damage.

I walk over other scarecrow or recruits that have died. As I am walking well more like crawling down the hallway I hear a familiar scream. Ruby. I run towards the scream o my little sister not caring that I am in the open .

I bust open the door only to fine her in the most gruesome way. (warning may be graphic). She was hung upside down her feet tied, her face was mutilated beyond recognition, a smile running ear to ear. Blood was pooling below her from her face she just hung there, lifeless. "RUBY" I screaming running towards her as my vision became blurry. I cut her from her feet. She fell but I caught her, my beautiful sister. Gone just like that. I swore one thing to my Dad and that was to protect her and I couldn't even do that. She looked at me through bloody eyes. " Remember me when the lights go out." She whispered so hoarsely. And with that she closed her eyes. " No NO no No, come on keep your eyes open, please for me? Please your all I have." This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is..."

Present time Hayden POV

I jolt up from that nightmare from that fateful night. I was laying in my bed covered in a thin layer of sweat. I must have had the nightmare out of fear of losing Casey. I just need to breath. We are going to go rescue her today. And then tonight she will be in my arms I will ask her to be mine. Simple. Right? right?! Ugh my mind is going crazy.

" Yo Romeo lets go save your Juliet" Dave says entering my bed room. " Um, yea I'll be out in a second." I get up and quickly get ready. I run down stairs after getting my equipment. "Alright, I'm ready. Lets go." I say as I step off the last stair case. we all rush into the car.

~~~~Time Skip~~~~

Casey POV

I don't remember anything after being taken. All I know is I'm back in a chair tied up. They haven't done anything to me yet which worries me. All of the sudden I'm hit with bright lights. " Ah, your awake good good."

I hear a menacing voice say behind me. I try to turn my body but I'm hit with a stinging feeling. " OUCH " I yell loudly. " Oh honey you didn't think that we wouldn't harm you right. " He said evilly. Just as I thought her was going to continue. We see a scarecrow enter breathless. "Domine aliquis in Synodo Episcoporum aedificii" he says. (Sir someone has infiltrated the building.)

He then responds "Ego iustus minutam bene erit in prima puellae noli me interficere." (okay I'll be there in a minute just let me kill the girl first). He says while looking a me evilly. he quickly grabs and arrow and aims it at my heart. I begin to panic and he responds " Goodnight, sleep tight don't let the dead bite." I then she him pull the trigger. and the rest begins to fade.

Hayden POV ( sorry for POV changes)

I run into the only room I know where she could be. The room I first found her with Andy. I open the door to find it was too late. I rush over to her removing the arrow from her. She falls limp into my arms, "NO NO NO! please not again please. I need you. I love you. And I don't wanna do this without you please." I scream. the other guys enter. I look back to see Andy removing his bandana

 I look back to see Andy removing his bandana

He then falls to the ground. And starts to cry hysterically. Brandon has one hand covering his mouth with tears streaming down his face.Dave , Taddie and Benn are just in complete shock. "Come on, we all love you please don't leave. Please" I say hoping to keep her eyes open. She gives out a dry chuckle and whispers, "Pull the trigger and send me home." And I see her eyes flutter close. "No No No No!!" She falls weak in my arms as her breaths stop. And I couldn't save her. All I can do is cry.

THE END

a/n~Well thats it. I'm sorry its short and I haven't updated in forever but yea! I'm happy with how that came out :) hope you liked this story. This is my first public one so I am quite proud. Sorry for the sad ending! Sorry that It is a little rushed. Maybe I'll make an epilogue, I don't know yet but let me know! Hope you enjoyed! Goodbye!